chapter two

Hope's POV
I woke up the next day and I went to my job at Pym labs. I was still thinking about my sister because she is not usually that dismissive of making conversation with me.
Y/n's POV
I woke up and got ready for the day. When I got downstairs I saw my dad.
Trigger warning ⚠️
As I arrived downstairs my dad notice me and he started to yell at me because I had been in fights at school. Next thing I knew he was grabbing y wrists and telling me how much of a disgrace I am to the family. He then started to slap me so hard that I had a bruise on my eye.
End of trigger warning ⚠️
I left for school soon after my dad left for work.

At school
As I arrived at school I am immediately pushed into a wall by a senior who started to bully me.

Hours later
I arrive home and see Hope's car in the driveway. I walk inside and see her and Scott talking about something while they are playing a game together. I quickly run upstairs and breakdown into tears.
Hope's POV
Scott has to leave to go and spend time with his daughter. As I am heading to my room to go and look for something I pass my sister's room and heat sobbing. I decide to knock on the door. "Y/n are you ok in there?" I ask. "I am fine" she says. I walk down the stairs and see that dad has come home with Mom. I haven't seen my mother in years because she got stuck in the quantum realm. "Mom" "Hope" I hug my mother tightly and my father says he has to go to a business meeting with someone he had met when he was working for shield. "Where is y/n?" Mom asks. "She is in her room and I heard her crying but she said she is fine" I reply. Mom and I finish making dinner and I call y/n down.
Y/n's POV
I came down the stairs and I see my mother. I sit down at the table so we can eat. As we are eating Hope asks me a question. "How was school today?" "It was fine" "y/n why haven't you said hi to your mother yet?" Hope asked. "I have to go and do my homework and then go to bed see you tomorrow Hope"
Hope's POV
"Mom why is she acting so strange?" "Hope do you remember when you were a child and your father pushed you to be the best?" Janet asks. "Yes. Why?" "Now I don't know this but maybe he is pushing her the same way he pushed you. I think the best thing you can do for her right now is to show her that you care about her and make her feel like she can talk to you about any problems." "Thanks for the advice Mom"