chapter four

Hope's POV
The next day Scott and I are driving to the Avengers compound for a meeting.

We soon arrive at our destination and quickly m walk into the meeting room. "Alright guys. We have a new lead on hydra. It seems like Madam Hydra and Red skull had a son. We learned that he has been attending a highschool near where Hope and Scott live." Steve says.
We quickly drive home and start to initiate the plan to capture the boy.
Y/n's POV
I walk into school and I see the guy that bullies me run up and hug me. You see a couple of weeks ago he came up and told me who he is and his plan to destroy the Pym Labs and I told him I am in. He said in order for no one to suspect me he was going to bully me. We would then meet outside of school and talk about the next step of the plan with his friends. He had told me that his name is Lukas.

Picture of LukasHis friend Paul

Picture of Lukas
His friend Paul

Hope's POVScott had to go and talk to his ex wife so he asked me to watch Cassie so they could have the talk without interruptions

Hope's POV
Scott had to go and talk to his ex wife so he asked me to watch Cassie so they could have the talk without interruptions. Soon Cassie and Y/n walk in the door. "Hey Hope a boy in my French class asked me to the dance" Cassie says. "Lukas asked me to go with him" Y/n said. "Y/n, Lukas is bad news plus he bullies people like you why would you go with him" Cassie says. "I never said yes to him"

Later on at the school dance
Y/n's POV
I decided to attend the dance with Henrik, one of the boys from my robotics class. Lukas and I agreed it would be less suspicious because like Cassie said he is a bully. As Henrik and I are dancing with each other there is a crash through the door. When I look up I see the avengers putting Lukas into handcuffs. I think to myself man this has to be more complicated. We had almost finished the plan. Now I will have to figure out how to break him out of wherever he is being held. I know he is Hydra. The principal steps up "we are ending the dance early due to the recent event."

Hope's POV
My sister walks in the door right when Scott and I got back with Cassie. Y/n goes upstairs to do homework. "Cassie is this the same Lukas that asked y/n to the dance" "yes" "and he has been bullying my sister" "yes" "I will murder him" I say.