Part 2

DURING BREAKFAST

Jk- Dad what is the name of your soon-to-be wife, I mean our mom? (he asked while eating)

Hyun bin- yep, her name is Soni, and she is the CEO of LEON, one of the best company in ASIA, and we are even collabing with her company.

Jimin- Oh! I see, and what is the name of her daughter? (Hyun bin looked at him like how are they so interested in this)

Hyun bin- her name is Bora, and she is an Indian actress who is pretty renowned in India, and she even writes songs, like a Kpop idol

Jimin- oh! wow. we are having such a multi-talented sister (he said mockingly looking at everyone)

Jin- so what time are we leaving for India? and have you booked  a hotel to stay in?

Hyun bin- yeh we will leave at 2 pm and we are gonna stay at Soni's house, bcoz its big and has a place for us to stay

Jin- oh okay

AFTER BREAKFAST EVERYONE WENT INTO their rooms to pack their bags and left for the airport

POV- IN INDIA

IN CAR

Jk- let's see that Dora the explorer(he said smirking)

when BTS car reached HOUSE GATE

 Hyun Bin- everyone we have reached (when we entered the gates we saw how big the house was and had a swing on the side and a little garden)(we entered the house it was cleaned nicely and mostly it looked like a house bcoz of the painting and photo frames)(we all were sitting on the couch when some maids came and gave us water to drink)(after drinking water we went to our room which was really spacious and comfortable)

(later we all were in jk's room talking about how spacious the rooms were and how friendly the house looked) That's when jimin asked, "Where is our stepsister that Bora or whatsoever??"Jhope replied "Yeah we didn't see her when we entered"(then we all thought of going down to see the whole house)(we saw the photo frames in which we saw BORA which we just guessed)(we just saw one photo that's when someone entered the house we all looked at that direction just to see a girl)(which we guessed might be Bora; she sat on the couch)(and then a maid brought her water)(we all went and sat on the couch and started talking within ourselves)(that's when we noticed her)(she was counting how many we were)that's when she whispered"7 "then she asked "are you all the stepbrothers I am having"(we all looked at her)and then Jimin replied "yes, unfortunately, we are" 

WORD COUNT- 420