Part 3

(BTW MRS.KIM IS SONI(BORA'S MOM ))

jimin- unfortunately we are

before they could speak any further Mrs.Kim and Dad came, Mrs.Kim said to Bora  "Bora, you came a bit early today, and  Looks like you met your brothers".

 Mr. Hyun says" Boys, this is Bora, your sister ". For a complete minute, u and jk were having intense eye contact which was disturbed by the housemaid saying "Mrs. Kim dinner is ready"

you all were sitting at the dining table having dinner. that's when jk asked you, "Why were you so late, where were you?" then Mr. Hyun coughed and looked at jk with a glare. That's when you replied "As u must have heard I am an actress, sometimes it gets late though I did inform Mom about it," you said just smiling at jk. that's when u asked Mom "So when is the marriage going to be held" to which Mrs. Kim replied "Yeah, about that why don't you get some holidays, so we can do it accordingly" for which you replied "You can have it anytime..., I am not busy these days much and btw I want it to be in Indian way...all the things people do in Indian marriage all, everything" for this Mr.Hyun just chuckled and said "yes it will just like u want it, don't worry"

Mr. Hyun says "Bora, let me introduce you to the boys". 

Mr. Hyun- "He is Jin, his real name is Kim Seokjin, the oldest in Bts, if you want anything you can ask him" then jin looked at Mr. Hyun as he said his mafia name to Bora 

He is Kim Namjoon, the Leader of BTS, and makes most of the decisions in BTS

he is Min Yoongi, the quiet one, you can ask him about music, he has great knowledge about it.

Jung Hoseok, dances real well you can ask him about dances and he even sings, in fact all of them are good singers and dancers.

Park Jimin

Kim teahyung 

And jeon jungkook, the maknae, he said pointing at all of them

if you want some help with anything just like them

you just smiled and said "SURE"

Mrs.Kim- I was thinking of getting married in a week or something, the earlier the better.

Mr.Hyun- Yeah! I was thinking the same

Bora- so I'll take some days leave and start some preparations btw how about we do the wedding in the garden behind the house. it has a great space.

Mrs.Kim-  Yh! I was thinking the same

Mrs.Hyun- Ok, so the wedding will b in a week and in the garden.

Hyun- Ok, so the wedding will b in a week and in the garden

WORD COUNT-482