Short Story: Tempest Development Part 4

(AN: "(  )"  talking with Telepathy.)

Rimuru Pov

"(So whats your plan?)"

A dude wearing a casual t-shirt asked.

"(I'm thinking about causing a havoc in this city by unleashing a deadly Domination poison i got from that former Grandmaster.)"

A dude in a tuxedo crossed his arms.

"(Are you talking about Yuuki? The Grandmaster of guild?)"

"(Yes that guy.)"

I've manage to calm myself down after hearing that name. Yuuki Kagurazaka. The biggest threat of the world before and Shizu's former student. He was an emotional brat who were ready to sacrifice the world just for his own ambitions. I wonder if he was able to find peace within me.

"(Are you serious? You have a connection with that man? You're a pretty big deal aren't you, Jeffrey. )"

"(I think that I am Anton. That's why I have the confidence that we can beat that Demon Lord and take his position.)"

Take my place? What does he mean by that?

"(What do you mean?)" Aton asked with seriousness in his carefree attitude.

"(It is just what I mean. I have secret weapons that can eliminate that slime. Also I'm planning to create powerful beings that can match that Demon Lords 12 Patron.)"

A weapon that can harm me? Is there really anything like that?

<<Negative. Those fools are spouting nonsense.>>

Why are you getting mad?

<<I'm not mad.>>

Okay. Wait, your reading my mind again. I wasn't even talking to you.

<<......>>

Fine. Forget it.

"(Your joking right?)" Anton's gaze was sharp as he looked at Jeffrey.

"(You can take it however you like. But I'm telling you right now, Former Grandmaster Yuuki, left a valuable information about genetic engineering and I've managed to get those information for myself.)" Jeffery said while closing his eyes.

"(You're serious. How did you manage to  get those?)"

"(It is not easy. But I will say it's  confidential. He was successful at creating a powerful monster out of his experiments. I believe the name was Vega but unfortunately it died on the war.)"

Vega? That abomination of a monster that got beaten up by Carrion and Gobta? Too bad they didn't defeat him though but thanks to Testarossa, she managed to destroy him.

"(Now you got my attention. You're saying that if I supported you on this, then you will fill me with the missing information.)" Anton closed his eyes.

"(I might. So what do you say?)" Jeffery held out his hands towards Anton

"(I think you're insane. I'm in.)" Anton shook his hand.

I activated my thought acceleration again.

>>This is an eventful dinner right ciel? Very eventful dinner indeed.<<

A smirk formed on my face as I think about how I will handle this situation.

<<Yes Master. It really is.>>

I could feel the imaginary smug look on ciel face as she said those words.

Even now, you're still causing me troubles, yuuki you little brat.