S T O R Y 2

This is crime boys angst

Tommyinnit Pov
The soft tune of the gutair fung through my head. Walking past the ruins of the nation I once helped to build. The one that has been destroyed many times despite fighting for it. I was thinking of the past. I was thinking about him, when we were younger he'd always play his gutair for me, his voice smother then honey. The songs always had such a sweet melody, it was such a nice time. That was until he changed.

No longer did his voice gave me comfort. No longer did my so called Brother's voice brang me comfort. Instead it brought fear, and sorrow. We both changed after that day. He didn't bring out his gutair, his smile was never the same. The way he acts now, thinking he can make it better. Apologise for his mistakes, he doesnt even know the extent of them. He doesnt remember.

The old Wilbur is dead, now it's just ghostbur. I miss Wilbur, I miss his embraces and us joking aorund. I want to go back, but I know I can't. I couldn't prevent it, I couldn't save him. It's the good times I miss. The days we were both younger, the days where we'd talk for hours about anything and everything. The days we'd run around flower feilds together. The days where Wilbur would watch me and Techno spar, he'd always laugh at me when I lost, but it was fun. He was always there, but now he's gone.

Maybe none of this happened if I was better. I was there for my big brother was there for me. Maybe if I'd just listened to him. Just maybe he'd still be alive. One the other hand, did he even want me there? Would I have been able to fix it? I miss him. I miss him so much.

Taking a few steps closer to the edge I throw the L'manburg flag down into the hole. Watching the last I have of Wilbur fall. Dancing in the wind as it falls. Is this what it feels like to let go? To be a peace? Everything is over now. At least thats what I think. Just as I'm about to leave I hear someone call my name.

"Tommy!"

I look around. After finding where the voice came from. I saw Wilbur down in the whole.

"WILBUR!?!? IS THAT YOU? I'M COMING DOWN"

I have a quick run up as I jump down I realise that I didn't have any water and wilbur wasnt there. It's too late im already falling. I embrace it, I can finally see wilbur.

I've finally made it to the train station.
"hello Wilbur."

Words- 454
I know it's under sorry