▪︎9|Asher▪︎

▪︎Xena's pov:

▪︎Xena's pov:

It's been a week now and every night, I still do the same weird dream about the hellhound. I read my mom's enchantress book and found nothing that could help me to understand what was happening.

I even went to the campus's massive library but found nothing.

I talked to Elijah though.

And it was the last time I talked with him. We would find each other's gaze across the hallway and he would stare at me for a few minutes but that's it.

He didn't approach me.

And yes, he was back to his intimidating self.

The twin and I became close friends.

They are always by my side whenever they can and I noticed that they were a little protective whenever a werewolf or a vampire approach me.

Today I came earlier to the cafeteria, the twin wasn't here yet. There was a line by the counter, so I waited to get some coffee.

"Hello,"

I turned around and I was surprised to see one of the alpha.

"Hi," I greeted him.

"I'm Asher." he smiled at me.

Asher's cute. His eyes were blue, his hair was long to his neck and right now he did a half bun with a few strands of hair on his face. He was also muscled. He wore black jeans, a grey hoodie, and a denim jacket on top.

"Raven,"

"Nice name... I heard a lot of things about you and honestly, I couldn't wait to meet you," he admitted making me curious.

"What things?" I inquired.

He let a low chuckle, "Nothing bad, just the basic you know... By the way, you are gorgeous."

Oh.

I wasn't even wearing anything cute.

(Xena's outfit⬆️)

"Thanks?" I said but it came out as a question.

He playfully raised an eyebrow, "You don't believe me?"