Episode 1:- One night stand! :O

"Oh my precious sister!! Where have u been all day long? I haven't seen u for the whole day!!" Evilness running through her every sentence my Half sister said , poking her hand into each other.

"Uhh!! She disgust me every time i see her!". I thought while trying not to open my mouth and insult her.

"Oh i m sorry mistress*yeh i call her mistress even tho i m older then her*. I was busy doing laundry! Do u need smth?". I said not to sound irritated.

"What? Why...are you doing laundry today? Don't u remember how special today's date is ?"

"Is there smth today?". I asked clearly not knowing what is happening!

"Oh my previous sister today is ur date with Mr.Roger!!". She said, sounding extremely happy.

"M..mr.Roger? What? When did it happen?". I muttered in utter shock. Mr.Roger was a disgusting old man with not so holy mind. He is almost 64y/o but still have dirty mind. He got the eyes for the Female lead (will disclose the name soon^-^). He was being a total obsessive over her and asked her hand for marriage. This all info was hidden from her.

Today is the day he will have his first night with her.

"Ofc!! Isn't it great?" Eve said with a pure evil smirk on her face.

"Noo.o i won't be going to that filthy man...no not at all!!! I said, with the utter hate in my eyes for her.

"Oh why are u saying things like this sister? He is into u and u are rejecting him? Listen to me SISTER! YOU WON'T GET ANOTHER CHANCE TO HAVE OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS! So u better accept it! And u are going to hotel for him! Make sure u serve him right!!" She said with a pure hate in her eyes.!

"Oh not what did i do to get this lord? I was always so sincere and never did anything bad to anyone! So whyyy thisss!!". I demanded the answer for the lord weeping in front of the statue.

Suddenly i started to feel dizzy! Wait am i drugged? Is this end? I started to walk towards EVE. She was standing there with a wine in her hand and was smirking at me .

"Oh dear sister, are u drunk? Maybe Mr.Roger will help u out! Here take this address and go to Mr.Roger! He is Waiting for u so long!". Eve said as she pushed me into car which took me to the hotel.

"Mum- what did i do to get this? Why did u leave me mum? After the day u left me, father married to another women and they treat me Like hell!!
Even father left my side for Eve ! And even said that i m a pure disappointment to him-". All those thoughts were running in my head till i reach the destination.

They threw me out from the car and drove away leaving me all alone.

I was already dizzy and the lights coming from the hotel made me blind.

I started walking towards the empty corridors of the hotel ... suddenly i started feeling really hot and my body was out of control! I frantically started knocking the door next to me to get some water.
Suddenly the door bust open and i grabed the waist next to me and started to pull off my shirt!
I don't freaking care whom i was next too! I just wanted to take off the heat generating in my body that time.

Someone grabbed my waist and pulled me into a rock hard abs. I looked up to see the most beautiful brown eyes with messy hair and rock hard abs! He grabbed my chin with his fingers and whispered "Lady, u are triggering my need. If u want to survive backoff now! Or else you won't get a damn chance."

For a mili second i was mesmerized with his deep low voice like an ocean. But suddenly i snapped and took his face in between my pams, flinching him for a bit, and said" I NEED YOU RN!" After saying those words i dropped onto the bed into a deep sleep .

THE SUN LIGHT WAS FALLING ON MY FACE CAUSING ME TO WAKE UP.

I looked around to see that i was fully undressed an..d next to me was....was THE DUKE ASTHER-

"WHAT THE HELLL- WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?? WAIT WHAT AM I DOING HERE?" Did i just had a ONE NIGHT STAND with THE DUKE ANTHER?
Holy shit- I have to run away as soon as possible from him, or else i know the result.

But taking a look back at him- i realized how sweet and cute he look while sleeping, his messy hair was falling on his face, a perfect lil smile on him face was making him more charming! Uhh so cute- wait!! Run girl!!!

I silently wrapped the blanket around me and tip toed to take my clothes and ran like helll!!

To be continued~

Heyyy!!! Honeybuns!! Welllcome backkkkkk!! I m back with a sure cheezy romance story!! Hope yall will like it and will support this from the bottom of ur heart!! ♡ (ik i m lucky have yall as my support TT )
Tbh, i don't think i will update that Mr.professional anymore...but maybe if yall will like it i will update TT sorry *hides*

Btw, tell me in comments that how did ep1 went? And Don't forget to give it a vote for more episodes!!!♡♡

Love yall!!!^-^
Btw i will try to update it frequently and i will try to all more words ans wants to cross 1000 words for the second story!! :))))))

Lots of lovvvveeee^-^ <333333