Floor One-Hundred, Please

Summary:

The private elevator available to only a special few had gained one more privy to use it all those weeks ago.

And, well, someone needs to break it in, right? Izuku will accept that burden, and proudly drag his boyfriend right along.

Notes:

It's just 4.7k words of porn lmao

So, clearly, NSFW chapter!

"Fuck—ah," Katsuki's voice broke off in a stuttering moan before he righted himself again, "Fuck, Deku. We can't do this here!" Promptly, he's shoved right back. The wall is bitingly cool at his back, sinking through the layers of his suit and raising goosebumps along his skin.

But Izuku is there at his front to warm him. With his hands splayed across Katsuki's abdomen, digging into the hard flesh there that twitches at the barest touch, the minx stares up at him. When he speaks, his voice is wispy with want—like his body is on fire with it, and the smoke from it is escaping from his very words. "I think we can Kacchan."

They're in the elevator, of all places. The same private one that Katsuki had introduced him to a few weeks back. It's cramped in here, and though the blond had sworn no money had gone towards this space Izuku can tell it at least gets cleaned. It's all burnished silver, polished within an inch of its life until it shines back a blurry reflection of them. At any point some part of him is either brushing against a wall or right against the very person whose pants he wanted to get into.

It's small here—but Deku knew the moment he first got into it that it was just big enough to serve him well. Before he realizes it, he's already undone the complicated knot of Bakugou's tie, casting it aside behind him. It had been cute; the folds of tightly wound fabric mimicked a rose—something Katsuki had done to amuse him—but ultimately...was it really gone to waste when it was in the way of something far better? Izuku hums in thought as he starts undoing the buttons that had been hidden away by it. Katsuki's heart is hammering against his fingers, but it's no more alarming than the valentin grey wool-stitched jacket on him that brushes against his arms as he works. Eventually he'll have to shuck it off his boyfriend, of course, but not now. When he does, though, it'll be joined by its matching pants.

"Deku, this elevator may be a little slow but we'll get to our destination fuckin' soon. Plus," he taps his fingers on the back of the green-haired man's skull, an admonition, "other people use this thing." For all the seriousness in his tone, his other hand firmly presses Izuku closer. His breath rushes heavy through his lungs, making the rise and fall of his chest increase. But it's his eyes that really give it away—all blood red and piercing in their intensity, staring down with a predator-like focus. Katsuki wants this just as much as Izuku does, if not more.

And Deku fucking knows it. He's got the blond shirtless before he speaks again. Not without a hearty pause, though—Katsuki only looks all too good like this. A tan belt is looped through his pants, and the hard leather line presses right in the middle of the point where his hips dip, and they're two defined, delicious lines that point down where Izuku wants to be next. He slips a few fingers into Katsuki's waistband, and gives a cheeky grin. "You said only a couple do—and that 'it's rarely used by any of us'?"

"Are you—are you fucking quoting me? You horny little shit," Bakugou glares down as him, but his wide smile keeps any hurt feelings from popping up, "you've been thinking about this since that very damn moment, huh?"

"Oh absolutely!"

The blond rolls his eyes. "Of course." A sigh passes through his nose as he watches Izuku gradually get more and more antsy just waiting there. The elevator hasn't moved yet, still firmly level with the ground floor and hidden behind the fake supply closet door. Reflexively, Katsuki had locked it behind them—and thank fuck he'd done that. Standing shirtless with a squirming, flushed devil was incriminating enough to let any passerby know just what was going on. Despite the risk...he already knew he was going to give in. "Do you have a plan, at least?"