𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 - 𝕬𝖈𝖈𝖊𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖉

I took a cab to the address that was written onto the letter sent to me after a few days of moping and forlom of waiting, the letter of acceptance was cleanly kept inside a jet black envelope with lustrous metallic like gold vines and words written in cursive as the sun shone on the golden color causing it to have some sort of glow entrancing me for a brief moment until I heard a voice ask me "You're gonna work for them?" I looked up at the person in question, It was the taxi driver in his mid 30's steering the wheel of the car heading towards my destination "Them?" I asked, wanting him to be a bit more specific in what he meant by that as I could see his dark chocolate eyes focused on the road up ahead "The countries.. them, A lot of us would want to work at their place or at least do something, I heard they pay pretty good too so you got real lucky but you better make sure to be careful with that since you can't be too cautious you know? some folks out here can be quite.. uh.. vicious yea.. vicious" the taxi driver responded to me. 

I remember the news going crazy over how a high population of us humans would act up with aggression, jealousy and envy to get employed but yes the pay.. it was 100k/per day, I could seriously save so much with that amount of money each day then I wouldn't worry too much about my life but hey who doesn't love money? I know I love money despite that it corrupts most of us humans although I have already heard stories of other people stealing from employees that work under the countries which means I do have to pay some mind to others who I should trust.. I'm sure some of the countries are corrupted with money as well since they represent all of us humans packed into one whole entire being which sounds a little disturbing honestly, what if the personified land mass had a bit of my personality? I don't even want to think of that, It'd most likely be nice to get along with them as well so my job wouldn't be difficult. this felt like I was in a video game story and I was heading straight to the boss level where if I make a slight wrong move then I will get killed right off the bat with the choices I made within the span of time during my job as a newbie butler.

"To accept a job offer like that, seems like you are in a hefty situation" The taxi driver continued to make small talk with me as I engaged in our small talk about it "Yea, I'm not in a good position right now so getting the letter of how I got the job really gives me some sort of hope in my problem" I say, with a hint of anticipation, that the mansion was soon in sight. Even though it was enormous and ostensibly large, it wasn't as elegant than a palace would be considering countryhumans frequently travel between their own nation and other countries as part of their alliances. As a result, they weren't all confined to one location or one area. Additionally, this estate isn't typically occupied by countryhumans most of the time, so I assumed I wouldn't see many of them while I was there which is big lucky for me if I don't ever see them. Soon, I felt the cab come to a stop in front of the gate "here's your stop" I thanked the chauffeur of the taxi for the ride and gave him some of my savings as payment when I got out, hearing him say, "You're welcome and good luck" the last part his tone changed to a slight tone that felt like trouble was being foreshadowed, why is that ominous gut feeling back? I really must be just anxious since its my first time here. The the taxi cab slowly drove away with sounds of it's soft rumbling slowly disappearing into silence but before I could even look at anything else.

C  A  W !────────────

A loud noise reached my ears, turning my head to the other side that was across the gate, looking up to see a murder of crows perched on branches of multiple trees of the forest. Some crows seemed to busy preening themselves but most have their eyes on me for a moment before they swiftly took off with the sounds of them taking flight reverberated throughout the forest as my eyes followed their movement, watching their dark feathers falling down until "WAHH?!" I screamed in surprise and got into a ready position of defending myself when my eyes had landed on a man who appeared to be staring at me from the other side of the gate  "Are you the brand-new hire?" He makes a serious inquiry.