❛ 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

TO YOU ENTERTAINMENT ( formerly HIT ENTERTAINMENT ) was founded in August 8th, 2022 by South Korean idol and rapper CHOI SEUNG CHEOL, better known as S.COUPS as a birthday celebration, to bring about a fresh front to the industry, and put an end to the internal sufferings that idol trainees go through to achieve their dreams. TO YOU ENTERTAINMENT was rebranded on APRIL SEVENTEENTH of 2023, following unspecified dilemmas.

CEO S.COUPS expressed that TO YOU ENTERTAINMENT was originally supposed to be record label for himself, where he would independently release his solo music, but upon meeting several juniors in many events, he wanted to lessen the distress of aspiring idols, and give them a more welcoming and beneficial training experience.

The name TO YOU was given to the label to articulate that every single song and content released under the company's name will be a keepsake, a sincere letter to the listener, ending off with a To. YOU. The CEO wrapped up the explanation by simply saying ❝Inspired by everyone around the world.❞ Netizens on several online platforms expressed just how touched they were by the thoughtfulness of the CEO. 

The reopening of TO YOU ENTERTAINMENT brought about excitement from supporters and many articles from media outlets, as it was reported that several former idols and trainees are still with the company, and that a wave of new trainees are to be expected soon. Fans are excited to see what the company will bring to the industry. 

─── ⋈ ───

CHAEJIN❜s POTATOES

𝗸𝗶𝗵𝘆𝗼 , 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻 , 𝗷𝗮𝗲
𝗸𝘆𝗼𝗺𝗶 , 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶 , 𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗶 , 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗮 , 𝘆𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 , 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 ,
 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 , 𝗰𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗻 , 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗮 , 𝗻𝗮𝗱𝘆𝗮 , 𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗶 , 
𝘀𝗵𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵 , 𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗶 , 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝘆

─── ───

TAG YOUR FRIENDS HERE ! 

─── ───

CHAEJIN is speaking . . . 
HIT ENTERTAINMENT will definitely be missed <3 having to give a whole new identity to this pains me a lot, but it puts me at ease knowing that this will be a fresh start for everyone who has been with me since the start of this. TO YOU ENTERTAINMENT opens its doors to everyone and anyone, I hope this time we'll have a happier experience :D