─── 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

キ . WELCOME TO THE RULES
This chapter will consist of the basic guidelines you have to follow. 
Kindly pay close attention to each and every rule. 

キ

キ . ACTIVITY This is a huge problem in the KRP community. Some users just submit an OC and then disappear for who knows how long. I will expect everyone to inform me about any hiatus, or moreover inform me about any possible inactivity so I won't have to worry about you not doing mandatory activity checks. Failure to complete three activity checks will result in the removal of your OCs from the apply fiction entirely. Even though this isn't necessary, it would be great if you guys could leave some comments here and there and vote regularly, as it keeps me motivated. 

キ . BEHAVIOR I expect everyone to be on their best behavior with each other. I do not wish to hear that admins are feeling unsafe, or afraid to approach or take part in the chat. Please be mindful of your words and actions, as it may come off as offensive to a person or a group. Avoid bringing sensitive topics to light, and if the situation really calls for it, kindly use trigger warnings ( tw ) to alert users present in the chat that you are about to discuss or mention a triggering subject. In the event of conflicts, or any issues you may have faced in your time here, please contact me privately so I can work to resolve your problem. 

キ . ORIGINAL CHARACTERS Please know that any mary sues or gary sues will be ignored. Nothing in the world can be defined as perfect, so I don't see how your OC is an exception. Their flaws make them unique, and more appealing and attractive. Do not copy the works of other users, may definitely not from TYE, or any other user or applyfiction. We want to see more original works, with your own twists and turns. The OCs we will accept range from 1996 to 2006.

キ . FACECLAIMS Currently, we are accepting K-POP, C-POP, and J-POP. The use of problematic and deceased idols are strictly prohibited. The maximum age gap between a FC and OC is three years: no more, no less. If you are making multiple OCs, please be mindful to use idols from various groups so we can have some diversity in here. If you have any questions regarding any faceclaim, you can drop a comment or message me privately. 

キ . FORMS I will only be accepting google docs, google forms and commented forms. Please be sure to keep the form neat and readable. Fill in all the required fields, if not all of them. You have freedom to change certain details, but please notify me so I can keep a record of it. 

キ . DATING Romance is fine, sure. But, please make sure the relationships are realistic. Minor x Adult relationships are strictly prohibited unless both parties dated as minors. I want users to put effort into debuting their OCs rather than finding love, because that is the main goal for an applier. 

─── ───

キ . PLEASE SIGN WITH YOU NAME 
HERE