CHAPTER 6

THE FOLLOWING TWO DAYS WERE EXTREMELY BORING, FELIX BEING GONE AND KAMINARI pretty busy

THE FOLLOWING TWO DAYS WERE EXTREMELY BORING, FELIX BEING GONE AND KAMINARI pretty busy. "HOLY SHIT!" Nako exclaimed in pure excitement. "IT'S HERE IT'S HERE! OH MY GOD FINALLY!" Nako ran towards the letter that laid sorrowly on the kitchen counter. Felix sadly wasn't home as usual, having patrol at the moment.

Nako grabbed it from the counter and ran with it. Almost running into her bedroom door she almost threw the envelope to her desk.

"I AM HERE! ON DIGITAL VIDEO!" All Might exclaimed proudly, Nako almost jumped because of the surprise. "All Might?" She asked confused. "Hello Miss Natsuki!"

"Hi..?" She trailed off awkwardly, did he see her? Or was All Might really just so energized and bad with words?

"I am pleased to inform you that you passed the exam with flying colours!" Nako her grin widened. She felt a spark of joy trail in her stomach, excitement bubbled inside of her. She couldn't wait to see Felix's reaction, he would be so proud of her!

"As you can see, you and a fellow student named Katsuki Bakugou are tied at the top with 77 points. You earned 56 attack points and 21 rescue points! Quite impressive." All Might complimented. Her eyes widened at the mention of a certain name she hadn't heard in so long. A childhood friend you could say. How could she not have run into that idiot just once?

Katsuki..? You actually did it you moron..

Nako her eyes widened even more as realization hit her, she hadn't expected to be at the top. Her smile widened even more if that was even possible. She felt so accomplished, Nako was scared that she was just dreaming and this was all in her head.

"You passed the written exam even easier! You made it seem like it was a piece of cake!" Nako had never in her life guessed that All Might would be complimenting her. She would've preferred Mirko but hey, she wasn't complaining. "UA is lucky to be able to teach a girl with such heart and determination!" So far for the compliments, she didn't want to hear anymore, cringing from the huge amounts of it at once so suddenly.

"I believe you will make one of the finest heroes there will ever roam around this earth!" The muscular man stated, "Now, for the pointers!" Oh. Had she made that many mistakes during the exam?

"When you attacked the bots with your light beams, you didn't think about the damage of the buildings surrounding you." All Might explained, Oh shit.. Nako frowned, she had trained a lot purely to minimize such things and it still didn't pay off. A frown placed on her lips. "Even if your damage was minor this could endanger innocent people if this were to be a real fight." She nodded in understandment even though he couldn't really see her.

"And, we saw what happened with you quirk. We don't know what it may have been that caused you to pass out whilst in almost perfect condition, but that is what we are working on!"

"I hope by the time you graduate you will be able to control your seemingly second quirk, now goodbye!" And the projector turned off. Her eyes sat wide, realisation setting upon her. She, Nako Natsuki had gotten into UA.. The number one school to become a hero, she couldn't believe the information she had recieved.