⚓𝐀 𝐏𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞⚓

𝑭𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆
Nathaniel James Lafitte is his full name but he prefers to be called captain by his crew and Nathan by his lover .he never let's anyone call him Nathaniel .

𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆
Nathan , captain , my captain , handsome , beautiful , sweetheart , my love , baby boy , broken hearted captain, cold one , lover in disguise , cutie , Captain Lafitte , sugar bear .

𝑨𝒈𝒆
He's 24 years old .he's a young captain .he became captain when he was only 14 years old

𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓
He's male. He was born male and his pronouns are he/him

𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔

<><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚Nathaniel is cold hearted

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚
Nathaniel is cold hearted. He doesn't fall in love easily and doesn't trust easily either. He feels love will only hurt you ,not make you happy but this is due to being hurt so much in the past. He can be abit ruthless to his enemies and doesn't take likely to disobedience from his crew .hes not much of a talker either and prefers to use actions instead of words .He can be abit short tempered at times but usually has a calm stance . he doesnt allow himself to get close to people due to his fear of being hurt again tho he doesn't show that he's scared ,usually having an emotionless look on his face but should you break down his walls ,you will be blessed with a loving and adorable captain who is loyal to the bone .Tho should you betray him and his trust ,you automatically end up on his enemies list ,unless you make things right with him and earn back his trust .Should he love you ,he will show it with actions .

𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔
His ship ,his crew, Ale (occasionally) , double stuffed choc chip cookies , sailing , singing in private , guys who work hard for his heart , being a pirate , guns , swords , islands ,hiding his past , his parents , food from the places he visits , stealing from the rich , collecting souvenirs, playing with his hair , his eye patch ,children ,babies , fishing , cannons, gold coins ,dancing , star gazing ,ice cream, his bald eagle

𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔

Thunderstorms , huge waves , deep water , seagulls , being betrayed , being heartbroken , being hurt , hiding his emotions , fear , mutinies , the kracken , tsunami's , his crew disobeying him , sour food , hurting someone innocent without a reason ,what happened to his eye , what happened to his parents , being alone , women or girls , annoying parrots , guys who just want to get in his pants or see him as a sex symbol, someone invading his personal space for no reason .

𝑪𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆