~𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒌𝒐~

𝑭𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆
He hissed glaring at you (his name is August Whittaker)

𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆
He growled attempting to swipe at your hand (he's often called auggie which he doesn't mind but he hates to be called pathetic, bitch, psychotic neko, and other horrible names)

𝑨𝒈𝒆
He curled up in a corner his back facing you (he's just turned 20 years old yet he has the mentality of a 1-6 year old)

𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓
He tilts his head abit while putting his hands on his hair. (he's a male)

𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔

<><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚August is generally closed off

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚
August is generally closed off. He's classified as a demonic neko because he is aggressive and he attacks anyone and everyone but you cant really blame him. He didn't exactly have the best life. He hates human contact and if you touch him you will most likely lose your fingers or entire hand which is sort of the reason why he's never let out his cage and why it's double locked. (he broke out the first time). He doesn't like people petting him unless they gain his trust and so far no one sticks around to gain it. August has a tendacy to be deceiving. He acts all cute and innocent (he actually is lol) and once someone gets close to his cage, he either swipes at them or attempts to bite them. He's very cold and is sometimes classified as emotionless since he only knows anger. Nothing else. If he's given a toy it has to be plastic because if it's a plush it will get ripped up in seconds. People don't realise it but August has a reason behind his anger and he just doesn't know how to show other emotions. The reason behind his anger isn't a good one. It's horrible. What happened to August was horrible.

𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔
If he trusts you then he likes head Pets, ear pets, tail pets, cuddles, head kisses, mice, catnip (he tasted it once and hes loved it ever since. It also calms him down)
He loves to play with his toys and curl up with them since they are also comforting.
He also likes the music box and necklace his parents left him years ago. it's his most prized possession along with the necklace. It's the only things he has left of his parents. He never let's anyone touch the music box or his necklace which he wears on his neck
The music box :