Black Hole Sun

OTHERWORLDLY MYSTIC FALLS-- SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE

(The camera shows the outside of the Salvatore house, it's morning. Kai is still taped to a chair in front of the fireplace.)

Kai: And, of course, I broke into the Oval Office and took a picture of myself at the window, looking all JFK. But then, I was, like, "Wait-- How am I going to get these photos developed?"—

Damon: (interrupts) Oh my god, just answer the damn question. How are we going to get out of this Twilight Zone? (Damon is sitting across from him in a dark couch.)

The Mikaelsons all looked amused, it was obvious that Kai was just rambling to annoy Damon

Kai: I got a question for you, first. Why do you think we're stuck on a repeating loop of May 10, 1994? (Damon raises his eyebrows as if to say he doesn't know) Doomed to relive a solar eclipse forever and ever, and ever.

Damon: How the hell should I know? (He takes a sip of his bourbon.)

Kai: Well, I heard you tell Bonnie this place was your own personal hell. I'm kinda curious why.

Each Mikaelson adopted an intrigued face, this could be blackmail.

Bonnie: (walks into the room) I found everything you asked for: can-opener, shower drain, grinding wheel, jam, pocket knife, volume "O" of the encyclopedia, a nail and a black marker.

"Why such random items brother?" Elijah asked confused. Kai just gave him his signature grin.

(She walks over to the table in front of the couch where Damon sits and dumps the bag full of materials onto it. Damon rises to his feet)

Bonnie: Now what?

Kai: Can't show you with my hands taped.

(Bonnie reaches over, grabs the pocket knife and walks over to Kai.)

Damon: (warningly) Bonnie...

Kai: Thank you.

(Bonnie cuts off the tape binding his wrists)

Damon: Okay. Fine. How is this pile of crap going to get us out of here?

Kai: (rubs his sore wrists) I'll explain... as soon as you tell me what you did on May 10, 1994.

Damon: (frustrated) What difference does it make!?

Kai: Let me put it this way—Bonnie's magic is one part of the equation. My as-yet undisclosed knowledge is the other. Which means you would be hitching a ride home for free. I just want to know if you deserve to come along.

"He doesn't!" All Mikaelson shouted together. Kai gave a small smile knowing that that it was because Damon helped killed him.