The World Has Turned And Left Me Here

"Ok Kol, Kai whatever your name is now, you need to explain." Rebekah demanded.

"Explain what?" Kai asked trying to avoid the conversation.

"Malakai, why did you kill your siblings?" Elijah questioned

"I-" Kai was cut off

"I can show you a clip from even further in the future that explains it. It will be easier for Kai so he won't have to explain it" Esther said

[Caroline walks towards Kai's cell.]

"Why are you in a cell?"

KAI: Hello, Clarice.

CAROLINE: You killed your sister, Jo, you tried to kill her kids too so why would you be interested in helping?

Everyone froze. Kai killed another of his siblings. And he apparently tried to kill her kids. Jo looked shocked, both at the fact that she died and had kids in the future.

KAI: Well, same thing happened to me when I was around their age. You start being able to do these things, amazing things, and at first, it's accidental and random and then you start to figure it out, which sounds cool but it's, um, it's torture. It's lonely.

The Mikaelsons said nothing, they didn't know what to say. They were giving glares to the 

Parkers for making their brother feel that way.

CAROLINE: Wasn't the same thing happening to Jo?

Kai scoffed at the idea of the same thing happening to Jo, she was the perfect child.

KAI: Jo wasn't a siphon. Jo was a Glenda. Perfect little witch who could do spells and make things float. People would clap, oh look at Josie, yes. Now, I was a kid who was walking around like an addict, fiending for a hit like I was on fire all the time. And they didn't understand it. So, they isolated me. Couldn't even touch anyone. That screwed me up, big time.

The Mikaelsons stared at Kai in complete silence. He had alreaty had a terrible childhood with Mikael as a father, now when he finally gets the chance to have a better family, one that could love him, he still gets the crappy end of the stick. Even if he had killed his siblings, and his coven, they can't judge him Klaus had gone around daggering the others, then they all killed their mother or father. But to kai, what was the difference between killing his siblings, and killing a stranger. Because thats what they were to him. Stangers that treated him like shit. That isolated him because his was different. If the Parkers did'nt already notice, the were witches, you can't get much different than that.

OTHERWORLDLY, IN THE WOODS:

(Damon and Bonnie are strolling in the woods, it's morning and Damon is playing with a stick while whistling.)

Bonnie: You're in a good mood for the first time this decade. (Damon pokes her with the stick.) Stop that.

Damon: Because I have a hot date with my girl tonight.

"They are the perfect pair" Rebekah stated "both are absolutely terrible people."

"Hey!" Jo started "Damon is not that bad for a vampire and Elena is innocent, okay."

"Do you not remember when Elena made her brother kill mine?" Nik questioned, "The germ had to kill, what, twenty vampires to get the full mark? They are the reason that thousands of vampires died. and before you make some stupid remark saying," Nik made his voice higher to impersonate Elena "They were vampires, they were evil." He lowered his voice again, "Just remember that Stefan was a 'good' vampire. And if they are deserved to die, then why did they not kill Damon. Don't tell me he has changed, because he still goes around killing people, and before Elena became sired to him, he was still compelling people to sleep with him. Remember Caroline? Andy? I think that a lot of people would say that he is the worst of the worst. And everyone is still friends with him him. Does everyone just ignore everything he has done, or has your sense of morality slipped so far that you all just accept and don't mind what he has done?"