thirteen: her

I woke up to someone moving my head onto something soft. Slowly getting up with still my eyes closed, I started to rub my eyes. Finally got the tiredness from eyes, slowly opening them I saw that I was in the living room. What happened? Then flashes of last night came flowing back to me. Finally figuring out what happened, I got up and stretched. There was a voice coming from my kitchen. Instantly I froze. Did someone break in last night?

Grabbing the nearest thing to me, which was a pillow, I slowly made my way to the kitchen. Watching my step, I peeked through the door opening. There stood a tall dude in skinny jeans and a man bun. Then I was able to identify his voice. Letting out a breath, I didn't know I was holding. I entered the kitchen. Right when I entered, he just got off the phone.

"Good morning," I smiled at him. He gave me a warm smile back. "You slept over last night? I thought you might have wanted to go back to the hotel."

"That was my original plan but I guess I fell asleep and I didn't wake up until morning. Also, I hope you don't mind. I borrowed a hair tie that was on your table," he said.

"That's fine. I have a bunch of them in my room. So what do you want for breakfast?" I asked while heading over to the fridge. "How about chocolate chip pancakes?" I didn't even wait for a reply, I just started to take the ingredients for the pancakes.

"I can help if you want," he insisted. I just waved him off, signaling him that I don't need his help. Without even turning around, I can tell he was pouting. He always pouts when I don't let him help me. "Was that the boys you were talking on the phone with?" I asked, getting out a bowl and a whisk.

"Yeah, they were wondering where I was because I didn't get back to the hotel last night," he answered.

"I don't get it, why are you guys staying in a hotel when you can just go home?"

"We still have a few more interviews before we are officially off, our manager didn't want us to go home yet just because he thinks we will get to comfortable." I nodded in understanding.

Time Skip when the pancakes are done...

Putting the pancakes on the table, I turned back around and grabbed two plates and put one for Ashton and I. "Do you want coffee with that?" I asked. He nodded. Making both of a cup of coffee, I hear Ashton pulling out a chair and sitting down. Once I finished with the coffee, I put the two cups down on the respective spots. Ashton was looking scared to touch the food. "Yo, don't be scared, I made this for us. So dig in."

A/N: I am honestly so sorry. I do not know where this chapter was leading and the fact that is was so short. I really am sorry. But I am summer vacation now so I have time to update every week (if my summer homework doesn't interfere). This chapter was just a short crappy filler for you guys. So please don't hate me. I promise the next chapter will be better. Thank you guys again so much for sticking with me through all of this. You guys are the best. I love you <3