Novocaine

(P.O.V. - Kimberly)
"Hi, star 105.5! Who's this" a guy stated in a low voice
"Kimberly"
"Hi Kimberly, you're our 15th caller... You just won backstage passes to meet the band fall out boy"
I screamed into the phone!
"This couldn't be happening! Are you serious?" I asked
"Yes! Okay, coming up next we got fall out boy's new song Uma Thurman on star 105.5"
After a few minutes of giving him my mailing address and fan girling in my head of course I finally ended the call and screamed! This couldn't be happening to me! Me, getting to meet fall out boy! Is this even real! My friends Cassie and Aleeah hear me from the other room and run to where I am.
"Are you okay!!" They both screamed at the same time
"Yeah... But guess who's going to see Fall out boy!!!"
"Shut up! are you serious!!!" Cassie screamed as she jumped up and down
"I'm dead serious!!" I stated "I
need to go to hot topic and find an outfit!!"
We both run into the room we sleep in, grab our purse and grab the keys! We couldn't stop talking about how amazing this experience was going to be!!
~at hot topic, Cassie's p.o.v.~
"How do I look" Kimberly asked as she stepped out from the changing room
"Love the top but not the shorts" I stated
"Cassie really! I love the outfit! The music note shorts are amazing with that red circle top with the words fall out boy inside it!! It looks amazing!!" Aleeah stated.
"Ugh! Fine! I love it! It's amazing! Get it!" I said a little pissed off.
"Fine... But now we need bracelets!! Bracelets are a must have in this case!!" Kimberly said.
After we looked for as many fall out boy bracelets as we can, which was only two! Hot topic! Seriously you guys need to get more, we bought everything. The price was not what we expected but we still got it because Kimberly needed something.
"Wait what about you guys! Did I tell you you're coming with me!?" Kimberly asked us.
"No... You didn't !" I screamed
"Nice job Kimberly!" Aleeah said
"Sorry, I was just excited" Kimberly said looking very upset she didn't tell us.
We went back into hot topic and me and Aleeah picked out almost the same outfit. We all got the same shorts, but different tops. I got a fall out boy tank top, has the symbol all over it with a pocket at the bottom, and Aleeah got a shirt that say "music is my first love" only because she wanted to be different. She's the only person who I'm friends with that wants to stand out. Personally I hate her with all my life.