Favorite record- fall out boy

~Aleeah's pov~
I can't believe what just happened! The fall out boy flag just hit my best friend!! Me and Cassie run up to the security guards and tell them who we are.
"Hi I'm Aleeah and this is Cassie and my best friend was just hit by that stupid flag! Let us go back there seriously!" I state as my voice starts to get louder and louder till I'm screaming at the poor guy!
Finally after 5 minutes of explaining how the hell we know her even though I already explained that he finally brings us to the ambulance.
"Kimberly!! Are you-" I stop speaking after I see patrick stump the patrick stump holding Kimberlys hand!
"YOURE PATRICK STUMP" Cassie screams
"Yeah I am... I like your friend she's cool and really pretty" he says
Does patrick stump like my best friend!
I didn't know what to say so the only words that came out of my mouth were "yeah she is"
"Look, she's sleeping so maybe you could keep your voice down or leave, I don't know something!" Patrick whispers to us point to the door
I start to wonder why the ambulance hasn't left, but that's not my concern. My concern is patrick stump likes my best friend!!!
"Yeah sure... We'll leave!" I say In my pissed off voice
I could tell he felt bad but I just had to make it seem like I was mad he said that even though I wasn't!
~patricks pov~
Who were they!? Were they some crazy fans pretending to be her best friend! I felt kind of bad after I told them to leave. I could tell that girl... What's your her name.... ALEEAH! That's it! I could tell she felt bad! Like she wasn't wanted!!! Even though she was, but I feel like Kimberly needed space and also needed me at the same time. But maybe she needed her friends and not me? I don't even know anymore all I can think about is how hurt Kimberly was. I want...I need her to wake up.