SHUJI- H1GH

Y/n woke up this morning in a bad mood. No one knows why,    Y/n doesn't even know why. She heard her phone ringing as she went to answer it with a groan as she threw her head back(pause🌚)as she walked towards the ringing phone.

**Y/N POV**
"Hey girlll" I heard my bestfriend Kaleasi practically yell into the phone.
"KALEASI wtf it's 6 in the morning calm ya bitties"  I replied back in a serious but joking way.
"Mbbb baby. I just wanted to get ready with ya this morning!" She replied back.
"Oh, alrrr"

—time skip—

Me and Kaleasi talked about what I was going to wear because she didn't pick out her outfit the night before.
"Y/n/n did ya hear that bitch Tiffany has been trying to get wit my mans?" Kaleasi asked randomly.
"Oh nahhh" I replied as i finished getting ready and didn't want to get her started on the topic.

This is ya outfit

(If u don't like it u can change it👩‍🦼)This is Wyll in this imagine btw and ya makeup and stuff

This is Wyll in this imagine btw and ya makeup and stuff.

After she got ready she sprayed her perfume and put on deodorant (she already brushed her teeth and did her morning routine cause ya girl cares abt her hygiene)

"Alr Kaleasi I'll see ya when we get to school be waiting fa me." She said after she was done.
"Alright love ya bye and loose the attitude before u try to talk to me😘" y/n rolled her eyes at her bestfriend.

—time skip—
I finally arrived at school in a little bit of a better mood because I got to listen to music on the way.
"Y/nnn" I heard as I was trying to see where my bsf was at.
"Where tf-" I almost got tackled by Kaleasi. " why u so extra Kaleasi?" I asked looking at my bestfriend. " Didnt I tell u to leave that stank ass attitude at home?" She answered my question with a question.
"This bit-"I was interrupted by a squealing Kaleasi.
"What?" I asked confused on how she was so hype at 7 smth in the morning.
"Nun. I'll be right back bsfff"
She said walking up to her ex.
"Girl" I sighed as I walked away not wanting to get involved in her ex drama.

—time skip—
(Mb I'm lazy rn)

I got bored and decided to skip 2nd hour cause we ain't doing nothing and I finished my assignments in that class. As I was walking around with my head down I bumped into someone. "Dayum!" I said rubbing my nose. I looked up to see Shuji. Ishii-peters. Me and shuji have talked before but mainly got high together in the janitors closet. I think I like him, but I also think Kaleasi told him that I did...
"Oh hey dork." Shuji said.
"Sup😒"
"What's wrong with you?"
"Nothing" I say about to walk away.
"Wait y/n!"I hear him holler.
" u seem stressed...wanna smoke?" He said a lot quieter so we didn't get in trouble.
" wth would I look like going to class high?"
He paused surprised by my answer neither of us saying anything. I burst out laughing after some silence.
"I'm just fw u😭"
"Ok let's go dork"
I started following him in our usual meeting spot ( the janitors closet). When we arrived I sat on the little sink thing and Shuji sat on the floor. He lit the blunt and took a hit of it then passed it to me. We talked for a little bit about random shii. "Hey shuj?"
"Yes y/n/n"
"Why do I feel purple?"
"Idk"
It got quiet but I couldn't stand it so I asked yet another question.
"Hey Shuj"
"What y/n"
"If you could be an animal for a day what would u be?" I asked
"I would be aaa...I think I would be a dragon fasho."
"...why a dragon?" I replied curiously
"Because I'm breathing smoke rn y/n/n"
"Oh." It went quiet once again after we finished that conversation.
I sat down on the floor in front of him putting the blunt out. Usually we would finish it and leave but I wanted to ask him if Kaleasi told him...
"Shuji...I have a real question..."
"Go ahead dork" he said telling me to ask the damn question.
"Did Kaleasi tell you?"

**SHUJI POV**

Maybe it is because I'm high but I really wanted to tell y/n how I feel. As I was thinking, I heard     y/n's  voice.
"Shuji...I have a real question..."
"Go ahead dork" I said looking at her. "Did Kaleasi tell you?" She asked. "Tell me what?" I asked. I knew exactly what she was talking about maybe that's another reason why I wanted to tell her. Her bestfriend Kaleasi told me y/n liked me. Of course I was hella excited but I decided to play it off cool. I noticed I was looking at her, admiring her features.

**Y/N POV**

Shuji paused before looking at my lips. Unconsciously and very boldly I did the same when we both started leaning in. He kissed me!! SHUJI ISHII-PETERS JUST KISSED MEEE!

A/n I'm kinda tired and idk if I should make a part two of this but lmk if y'all want a part two I'm gonna try to keep uploading faster 💀⛓️🏴‍☠️☠️🖤👩‍🦼