Number~Dustin

Today was already starting off rough. You woke up late and it is raining outside. When you finally got to school you went to your first class. As you sat down the only other seat was by a girl named Maya? She's usually sitting with her friend Anna but for some reason Anna is sitting at the front of the class? As I got my homework out I started hearing an annoying ass clicking sound. I looked up to see Anna playing with the stapler. Slightly annoyed, you continued to do your work when you hear this saggy ass teacher start complaining abt something. When you actually looked up you noticed Anna with a staple In her finger. You try not to laugh as she says "I'm bleeding" showing her finger. "This girl..." I thought just as the bell rang. I went to the bathroom so I could check my outfit cause I haven't really got to look at it.

This is what it looks like^^^

And might as well look at your hair and makeup since your here.

You can change if u want I don't rlly know how I feel abt it(👩‍🦼💨)

You went back out to your locker only to find a little folded up piece of paper taped to your locker?
You opened it to find a number with a heart and a little note at the bottom saying 'you look mad fine today;)' uhgg. Idk wether to be offended because like... but I'm not it made me feel flattered and a little better abt today. You went through the whole day and when you finally got home you got on a call with your bestfriend.
Hey bbyyy . You said to your friend.
Hey girlll!! She replied
How come u wasn't at school today?!
Girl I skipped I felt like actual dog Shii and woke up late.
Ok and? So did I but I still went you made me go and suffer by myself. What you complaining fa?
Boo and bye! She said
Oh yeah! You wanna hear some random shii?
Uh oh...your friend replied sarcastically
Someone taped their number onto my locker and it had a note... should I call it?
Yes I think you should call it!! Call them now and tell me who it is and what y'all talk abt.
Ok I will. Love you byeeee.
Byeee! Y/f/n replied also blowing a kiss through the phone.

Y/n debated on if she should call the number or not but you stopped and called the number.

*ring*ring*ring*
You heard the phone pick up and a familiar deep voice pick up the phone.
"Yo wassup?"
Hey...who is this?
"Uhhh..dustin long...who dis?"
DUSTIN WTH DID U GIVE ME UR NUMBER?!!
" oh it's y/n...wassup ma"
Eww I hate how boys talk🙄
"Mb ma so u got my note?"
Yeah Dustin I got your note but I didn't know it was u who wrote it.
"Who were u expecting it to be?"
He asked
Idk Dustin cause I wasn't expecting to get a dumbass note at all.

A/n- I'm cutting it off rite here I'm going to make a part 2. Idk when but y'all should suggests sum things for me to write abt. I'm tired ash so I'm gonna not finish this rn but I'll hopefully make a pt.2
               -Rae👩‍🦼💨

565 words👴