workout- dustin

"But is that a good thing cause girl i can't be your man.. no ma'am"

IN WHICH
dustin and dani mess around secretly but they both understand they cant be anything..

OR

IN WHICH
They start to catch feelings for eachother after saying they couldn't...

FLASHBACK
"We can't be anything more than what we are now though" dustin told dani

"But why not?!" dani was hurt but understood, she just wanted to hear his side.

"it will cause too much drama dani and i like what we have now what if we get in a relationship and it ruins everything?"he explained.
"okay i understand" dani said looking up at him.

END OF FLASHBACK

dani and dustin were in her room smoking and listening to music while dani sat at her dresser doing her makeup because she wanted to do her hair and she likes her makeup done when her hair is done. IDGAF by tee grizzly with mariah the scientist and chris brown was playing. (just pretend its a song in the 2000s🤷‍♀️also look it up)

"what do you want to do today dani?" dustin said walking up behind her to pass her the blunt.

"ummm idk we should just chill tdy but don't you have to go over to amelia's house later?"
dani said mentioning his girlfriend. dustin was glad that she didn't react how any other girl would've reacted but he felt bad because of what he is doing to dani. he knows that they are messing around so why would he do that to her?

dani's pov-

i was hurt that he got a girlfriend and it also made me feel like a horrible person doing this to her she is too sweet and hasn't done anything to dustin ever. I mind my business because i don't want to overreact.

"hello?"dustin said getting my attention back to him.

"huhh" i said wanting to know what he said.

" i said i promise i'm gonna break up with her soon. i know you and i know it bothers you."

then why did you get with her in the first place? i thought to myself.

i think it was starting to affect me but not really at the same time. i do really like dustin but i don't want to lose him. we've been through so much together.

"ok" i said as i hit the blunt one more time and passed it back as i went back to doing my makeup. ik i'm too young to smoke but it rlly helps me relax and forget abt everything. i used to get scolded by my friends about it but i explained why i do it to them. they still don't like it but🤷‍♀️. what a life by jhene aiko and kendrick lamar is now playing on the speaker. dustin was smacked in my oversized light pink beanbag chair just staring at me while i finished my makeup. i got up to get dressed because i felt like a bum.

fittt^smth cute but casualand did my hair

fittt^
smth cute but casual
and did my hair

fittt^smth cute but casualand did my hair

hair^^

i got up to get my pink rolling tray and grinder with rhinestones on it sitting next to dustin and rolling another one. We just smoked and talked and took a nap before he had to leave.

AHHH
YALL LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD DO A PART 2
sorry i was like dead and inactive but i'm not very creative
y'all leave ideas and inspo in the comments cause i need to know what i should be giving y'all.
do y'all like this style better i feel like it's less chaotic also i don't even watch the show anymore so that's also why i'm not rll posting anything

MWUAH 606 words😛