capitulo 15: don't say bullshit SUPERMAN

INT. WAYNE MANOR - DAY

Batman, McLovin, and superman are in the Batcave, discussing their latest case.

BATMAN
(to Superman)
We appreciate your help, Superman. But we can handle this on our own.

SUPERMAN
(smiling)
I know you can, Batman. But I'm happy to lend a hand.

MCLOVIN
(excitedly)
This is so cool! I never thought I'd get to work with Superman!

BATMAN
(gently)
McLovin, remember to stay focused. This is serious business.

Just then, receives a call and has to leave.

BATMAN
(apologetically)
I have to go. Something's come up. You two can handle this, right?

SUPERMAN
(confidently)
Of course. We've got this.

MCLOVIN
(nervously)
Uh, yeah. We've got this.

Batman leaves, leaving McLovin and Superman alone.

SUPERMAN
(sternly)
McLovin, I need to talk to you about something important.

MCLOVIN
(curiously)
What is it, Superman?

SUPERMAN
(disapprovingly)
I don't think you're cut out for this life. You're not a real hero like me and Batman. You should stay away from and leave the heroics to us.

MCLOVIN
(defensively)
What are you talking about? I've helped save the city plenty of times!

SUPERMAN
(dismissively)
Yeah, but you're not a real hero. You're just a idiot with a suit. You don't have what it takes to be a true hero and you are a bad influence for supergirl.

MCLOVIN
(angrily)
That's not true! I may not have superpowers, but I can still make a difference. won't let anyone tell me I'm not a real hero.

SUPERMAN
(coldly)
You're just a loser, you have never saw you in your mirror, your not a hero and you never gonna be. get out of my face mcloser

MCLOVIN
(firmly)
stop to say bullshit and start wearing pants instead of breeches full of shit. I may not be as strong as you or Batman, but I've got something you don't. I've got Mcincredibility. And I won't let anyone tell me I'm not a real hero cuz im motherfuking Mclovin.

Superman looks at with disdain and leaves the Batcave.

MCLOVIN
(proudly)
I may not have superpowers, but I've got heart. And that's what makes a true hero.

Batman returns to the Batcave.

BATMAN
(surprised)
What did I miss?

MCLOVIN
(quickly)
Nothing,But just to be clear, nothing happened between Superman and me. We're good.

Batman chuckles.

BATMAN
(smiling)
Weird but OK , Im Batman Yeah!!

The two heroes stand together, ready to face whatever challenges come their way.

FADE OUT.