Hey Goldie! Missed me?

I'm back guys! Also, I'm gonna act like season 3 isn't out yet and that huntlow isn't Canon, okay? Cool

*Edric's pov*

When I wake up, I find myself in someone's house. Did someone find us and take us to their house? I wonder if the person, or people are home.
I stand up and start looking around, I walk into the kitchen to find a lady that looked exactly like the human but older

"Hi, is this your house?"

The woman looks over at me and smiles warmly "good morning, this is my house. I found you all outside and I couldn't just leave you out there"

"Oh, well thanks. Do any of the others know?" I ask curiously

"Your sister helped me take you guys to my house"

"Cool, did she carry the brown haired one?" I ask, smirking slightly

"She did, she said that one was her girlfriend"

I nodded "she is, ha, they are soo lovey dovey it makes me jealous"

The lady laughs "I'm sure you'll find the person, or witch for you!"

I pause, it took me a second to realize what she just said "i- how did you know I was a witch? Did Em tell you?"

"I asked her and she said you guys were, it's fine, I won't tell anyone. I was just about to message my daughter and her friends that we had guests over."

I smile at her "Cool, I'm going to go explore a bit, also what are those flying dots? They are kind of annoying."

"Oh, flies? They can be a rather annoying, can't they?"

"Hmm, flies. Got it, thanks, I'll be in the woods if any of them ask!" I smile at her, making my way out

She smiled back "don't worry, I'll let them know. Have fun."

I walk off into the woods. I was quite intrigued by the human world, everything felt odd but it was kinda cool to find all the different things in the human world that my world didn't have. Speaking of my world, I wonder how thet are doing, I hope the collector found Odalia. She has it coming, it's karma for being a bad mother.
All of a sudden, I heard faintly voices coming closer, very familiar voices, one sounded exactly like mittens! I looked over, peaking from behind a tree... Holy titan! That is Mittens, and the human! And their friends, Willow and Gus! I actually found them! But, who is this alien looking girl or boy or neither or something else? I can't really assume. They reminded me of one if those endangered things that Belos tried to make go extinct but in a more human form, I can't remember what the species is known as tho. Hm, King said Goldie was also here, why is he not with them? I should totally surprise Mittens!

Before they walk past the tree I was stood behind, I jumped out "boo!".

They all jumped and then Mittens looked at me, shocked "ED?? YOU'RE HERE! YOU'RE ALIVE!!" She hugs me tightly.

I laugh "hey Mittens! How's it been?"

The endangered species kid spoke up "who is he?"

Luz looks her and back at me "this is Edric, Amity's brother. Edric, this is Vee!"

I smile at her "nice to meet ya Vee! Also, Emira, Viney and King are with me, they are at this really nice lady's house. She looks exactly like an older version of you, human!"

Luz smiles "so you guys are the guests my mum told me about? Cool. We were just heading back there, wanna come with us?"

I shake my head "nah, where is Goldie? I want to say hi to him"

Luz points over in a direction "he's somewhere over there! I think he would love to see you again!" She smirked at the last comment.

"Thanks" I completely ignore the other stuff she said, I honestly even listen to her after she pointed where Goldie was. My mind was going through all the things that could happen, mostly positive ones. I run off into the direction to go find him.

A few minutes of walking later and I see him, sitting on a log with flapjack (I'm not letting him die, flapjack is alive, I love him too much, okay? Let me have this). I couldn't help but blush at the sight of him. How should I go talk to him? Should I just be casual, or should I do the same thing I did when we first met? Hm, that sounds fun. I get closer and hide behind a tree, stepping on a twig on the floor. He fliched and stood up, with flapjack turning into a staff and he was standing in a defensive position.

"Who is there? Show yourself!"

I laugh and come out with my hands up playfully "hey Goldie! Missed me?"