2, 𝙠𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙞

Kenji was waiting in the classroom with his.....squad mates. Oh, that does so not feel right saying. He can't stand any of them. But it was more like he was sleeping while they were waiting. Waiting for their jonin to show up, all the other squad already had already met their jonin and were off doing whatever.

"He's late", Naruto complain for the who knows time. 'Can't this idiot shut up, I'm trying to sleep here'. He tries to fall asleep again, but then Sakuras irritating voice is heard,"Naruto, sit down!"

"I don't want to. How come our teacher's the only one that late. I'm ready to roll! Believe it! The other groups already met their new teachers and took off on some adventure or something, and Iruka Sensei is gone to."

Kenji raises his head as he growled at Naruto,"I'll roll your headless body down a hill if you don't shut up. Believe that. "

That seem to get the blonde boy to shut up, only for a bit it seems before he grabs a duster and puts it by the entrance of the door

"Naruto what are you doing!?"

"That's what he gets for coming late! Surprise!"

Sakura puts her hands on her hips, "You're gonna get in trouble for that, you know that right?"

Sasuke, who hadn't sad a word, decided to speak,"hmm, our teacher's a jonin, an elite ninja, you think he'd fall for that?" Kenji had to agree with Sasuke on that. From what he know jonin are a select few who were chosen by the kage themselves. There was no way ninja like that would fall this kind of prank.

Of course he wouldn't voice his agreement, but a certain annoying pink hair girl would,"Yeah, Sasuke right Naruto." In that moment the door opened and reveal a man in a mask with his left eye covered with his headband. Surprisingly the duster land jonins head.'oh no if this is our teacher, we're doomed.'

Naruto burst out laughing starts pointing at their new sensei," I got him, he totally fell for it."

"I'm sorry sensei, I told him not to do it, I wouldn't do anything like that".

Even if Sasuke didn't say anything, Kenji knew he was probably thinking something similar to him.

The jonin picks up the duster, looks a the newly formed squad,"hmm, how can I put this...my first impression of this group...your a bunch of idiots."

'You're not far off sensei. '

They soon move to the roof of the academy. The four of them were sitting on the steps, Kenji on the last step, Naruto on his left, Sakura to his right and Sasuke on the top step above him. While their jonin, who hadn't introduced himself yet, leaned against the railing. "Alright, why don't you introduce yourselves?"

"Introduce ourselves? What are we supposed to say?"

The sensei shrugs,"things you like, things you hate, dreams for the future, hobbies. Things like that."

"Why don't you tell us stuff first. I mean, before we talk, tell us about you, so we can see how it works", Naruto suggested. It was the most semi-smart thing Kenji heard him say, and yet, it still sounded stupid coming from his mouth.

"Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate? I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future? Haven't really thought about it. As for my hobbies? I have lots of hobbies."

"Well that was totally useless, all ever told us was his name."

"Okay, your turn. You on the right. You first", Kakashi Sensei indicates to Naruto.