𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙥𝙖'𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙪𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙮 ❤︎

(This is a very late valentines preference but oh well. I've had this preference in mind for a while but I've just never come to write about it, so I hope you enjoy this!I haven't seen anyone else come up with this scenario on here or any other platform that I'm aware of but if someone has made this please make me aware so I can give credits.)

warnings; suggestive content? only a tiny bit of spiciness

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐎𝙋𝙖𝙥𝙖 𝙀𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙨 𝐼: 

- Definitely would find it quite surprising if you bought flowers for him of all people.

He would ask, "are those for me?". When you say yes he will give you one of the most biggest, caring smiles you've ever seen.

- He'll be smothering you with love the whole night, hugs, kisses, maybe even some very lovey dovey physical stuff. Doesn't matter, he'll do anything to let you know that he's grateful to have you with him.

- When you wake up the next day do expect to still be pampered by Primo. He's an old man but he'd gladly bend over backwards for you. (If he can.)

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝙋𝙖𝙥𝙖 𝙀𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙨 𝐼𝐼:

- Secondo will give you a small, confusing and barely noticeable smile at first, but when he realises that the flowers are for him he'll be a tiny bit surprised—Yet happy nonetheless !

- He'll say a small"Thank you tesoro." and give you a short appreciative kiss on the lips. Then move on with his day.

- It's not that he isn't grateful of your gift, he's just surprised that anyone would do something like that for him. 

- He won't show much affection with you around anyone else, but trust me. The minute you two have alone time together at night just before you go to bed he'll be all over you. Like the previous papa, you'll get lots of kisses, hugs, and who knows? Maybe even a little bit of a fun filled time!

𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐙𝐎𝙋𝙖𝙥𝙖 𝙀𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙨 𝐼𝐼𝐼:

- Terzo would just look you dead in the eye with a grumpy pout and say, "I was gonna buy you flowers first."

- He'll be grumpy nearly the ENTIRE day just because he didn't get to gift you flowers first.

- Can we all just come to a mutual agreement that this amazing manwhore of a Papa is a literal drama queen over the smallest things?

- He'll act all moody and lightly sarcastic for the rest of the day. Even though he does this he still really appreciates your gift. (He's a little giddy inside too.)

- As I said, he acts like a moody and sarcastic child all day. But when it's nighttime and the two of you are alone inside your shared bedroom this man will just instantly switch moods and have you screaming his name all night.

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐀𝙋𝙖𝙥𝙖 𝙀𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙨 𝐈𝐕:

- He's just.. shocked. No words, just shocked. Not in a bad way though !

- Give him a small peck on the cheek to bring him back to earth. He'll give you a loving smile and a passionate, slow kiss on the lips making you want more. (Oh I definitely want more 😏)

-  If he has to do his papa duties around the ministry? No. He's gonna be giving you the biggest amount of love anyone can give to their partner on Valentine's day. He won't even care about imperator getting pissy at him later or the next day, he wants to give you so much love. (Unless his work is urgent and needs to be done of course, gotta let this sexy papa do his duties.)

- He's definitely gonna take you out to a nice restaurant. Complement you all night, and when you two get home you might just have a little bit of 'funbefore bedtime!—that is, if you can even sleep at all that night.

𝐅𝐈𝐍.

This didn't really turn out how I wanted it to turn out (+ I'm shit at writing), so it's shorter than I expected it to be and it wasn't my best writing but meh.

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤: 662