Eleven

You fell down to the ground, but surprisingly, Ethan caught you, which you didn't intend to happen. "Hey, baby."

You ignored him, and forced yourself out of his arms and kicked him in the chest. You looked around for something to defend yourself with, and you grabbed one of the pieces of debris on the ground, and hit him in the head with it when he turned around.

"I spare your life, and you attack me? If you want to play that way, fine!" Ethan yelled.

After he picked himself up weakly, he took his voice changer out of his pocket. He looked at you with malicious intent, and held it up to his mouth.

"Do you really want to play a game, y/n?"

Before he could jump on top of you, his intent was interrupted by a loud gunshot from above. You looked up to see Quinn getting shot in the head by Sam.

Her mouth opened wide and full of blood, and there was a hole in her forehead. She gasped, and fell to the ground. Bailey was at the top of the theater now, and he looked devastated.

Ethan paused what he was doing and looked up at his sister's body in horror. "Quinn!"

Sam looked at Bailey with a smirk that reflected her father's. She would kill him, which would only leave Ethan.

He was a Ghostface. All Ghostfaces die in the end. But you weren't ready to let him go.

But while he was distracted, looking at his sister lying there, you took the opportunity to escape.

You slowly backed up, beginning to walk to the other side of the shrine, but you were grabbed by Ethan's large hands, and pulled back into the hallway he dragged me through as Ghostface before.

"What are you doing, huh? Thought you were going to make me watch my friends die and then eventually kill me?"

He pushed me up against the wall and covered your mouth with his bloody hand. "Listen to me. My dad will shoot you. He doesn't have a soft spot like I do. Sam's probably going to die, and so is Tara."

He uncovered your mouth. "No they're not. They're stronger than him together, and you know it," You hissed.

"You either die, or you are with me. Make your choice."

You looked at his stern eyes and considered your options. You knew that Sam wouldn't let anybody overpower her, and you knew that she would protect her sister with her life. They were survivors. You could handle Bailey.

"I can't be with you anymore. Not after what you've done. Not after what you've become, E," You responded, fighting back tears, but trying to seem confident.

"Now consider this... maybe you don't have a choice. Because I'm not letting you die, and I'm not letting you leave me after all we've been through, and after all I've done to keep you alive."

You weren't sure whether to feel protected or freaked out.

Ethan looked at you proudly. "I killed for you."

But you didn't want him to.

"So, what happens next?"

"My dad kills Sam and Tara. He gets what he wants. You weren't really involved in Richie's death, so I can easily persuade him to let you go. Chad and Anika are already dead. Then he goes to the hospital and makes sure Mindy and Gale are dead. Then, you're the only one left. Just me and you. And then you're mine."

You were speechless.

"Is that a good enough answer for you, baby?"

You weren't sure what to do or what to say. You were defenselessly trapped by Ethan, who was bigger, stronger, and in a more dominant position than you.

You needed to help the sisters, but even if you were able to escape, you weren't quite sure how you would help them.

"I-I..."

"Nothing to say? That's fine. I have something else in mind."

Ethan pressed his lips against yours and your eyes widened in surprise. That was unexpected.

But instead of pushing him away, or fighting him, you unknowingly kissed back just as passionately and strongly as he did.

It was like you couldn't control your own body from being attracted to him. You had fallen for a serial killer, and even when you found out, you still didn't stop.

What was wrong with you? He was a psycho.

But maybe the love you had grown for him was too strong. And maybe you couldn't accept the fact that he wasn't as perfect as you thought he was.

Ethan and you continued until Sam and Tara walked into the hallway, and they were clearly searching for you.

They looked at each other, and then back at Ethan and you. Both you and Ethan quickly noticed they entered the room, and we broke apart. However, Ethan was still pinning me against the wall so you couldn't run.

"Care to explain why you're making out with Ghostface?" Sam asked.

"Um."

You couldn't think of a good excuse or a real reason why you should be. You tried to avoid the question.

"Where's Bailey?"

"I killed him. I Stabbed him as many times as I could as he begged to live," Sam answered, acting as if it wasn't a big deal.

Ethan turned away from me, and his lips trembled.

Sam looked at his fearful expression. "Guess you're down two more family members, huh?"

Ethan stepped closer to Sam and Tara, his knife in hand. "Shut your mouth!"

He held toward the sisters aggressively, but Samantha acted first. She stabbed him in the chest, and then continued to stab him anywhere else she could.

"Sam stop it! Ethan!" You screamed, tears streaming down my face, mixing with drops of blood.

I rushed over. "Ethan!"

Everything was blurry. Sam ignored your begging, and kept cutting into him. Tara stepped in. "Sam that's enough!"

She practically forced Sam to take her knife out of Ethan as he yelled in pain.

You rushed to his side while he was on the ground. You went onto the ground too, and held him in your arms.

"I hate you Sam!" You screamed.

Samantha looked at you in shock and bitterness. "You hate me, your real friend. But you don't hate your serial-killing and psycho boyfriend?"

You loved him. Even after what he did. Maybe you would never forgive him, but you would never stop loving him. You held him until Sam and Tara dragged you away. The three of you sat on the edge of the stage that was in the shrine in silence.

We all tried to figure out what had just happened. Tara was thinking of Chad, and you were thinking of Ethan's lifeless frame lying on the floor.

"Well. that was something," Tara muttered.

Well Ethan's gone... Right?

Sam, Tara, and you turned around at the sound of a scream coming from the other side of the stage.