I n t r o

Rosalina is the daughter of the known successful businessman Benjamin Carlin, as his money grew trough the years so did the popularity and fame, Rosalina had to be homeschooled and couldn't leave the house unattended, she might be a fully grown adult but her father would do anything to keep her safe and protected.

But what Rosalina didn't expect was for her father to hire a tall, quiet but pretty handsome man to be her personal bodyguard that would follow her every move.

"Elio" is in reality the worlds most dangerous man... but no one has ever seen his face, a fake name and titled as a bodyguard to investigate Benjamin Carlin as his mission, Falling in love with his daughter was definitely not apart of it.

Rosalina would find herself unraveling dark and gruesome secrets she wish she could've never seen or heard, secrets and lies that would entirely change her life.

CHARACTERS.

disclaimer

disclaimer

this book includes dark topics such as, gore, death & talk and mentions about suicide/selfharm, I will obviously add trigger warnings, but after all it is a mild dark romance.

and yes, smut is included.

this book will contain plot twists so don't judge anything since you actually don't know what's going on;)

ems <3
don't forget to vote !!