o n e

ROSALINA CARLIN.

Fame,

it's something most teenagers wish to have and honestly I did too for the most part, but as I got older my fathers business only grew and so did the popularity. Obviously as his daughter i couldn't go unknown by the public.

it became harder until the point where I had to be homeschooled, even now at nineteen. I've always wanted to go to collage but I'm studying at home since my father insisted it would be better for my own good, protection.

I mean I don't mind spending my time in my fathers mansion, basically mine as-well since I live here. Sometimes I find myself wandering around without a care in the world and maybe even talking to my fathers guards or staff.

I'm not allowed to walk outside or drive anywhere unattended, again... my father insists that it's for my protection since the paparazzi people are always up my ass.

not literally.

my father spends most of his time in meetings or traveling. Sometimes I don't even know where he is, I'm just left alone in this big cold mansion and guards quietly roaming around.

I'm currently sat by my window, gazing out at our big garden. My rooms window is placed at the front of the house so I can easily make out the group of teenagers taking pictures outside of the big fences, I always get tagged on posts that are located outside my house and sometimes it's even older men that dm me with some pretty unsettling requests and statements.

"Come on out princess, let's play."
"Who's protecting you while that rich daddy of yours isn't home?"
"You'd look good in pigtails and a miniskirt..."

and so the list goes on,
but I do in fact look good in pigtails and a miniskirt for that matter.

I let out a dramatic sigh as I watch the group drive away, laughing and blasting loud music. Now that I don't have anything to focus on, boredom fills my systems as I quickly leave my room and start walking down the cold halls.

as i reach one of the bigger parts of the building a familiar careful voice speaks up,

"Rosalina, darling."

I smile as I turn around to face Benjamin, my father. A few guards are standing behind him and I notice the business bag held by the guard standing beside him and my smile turns into a small frown, "you're leaving?" I mumble,

"Only for a few hours," he steps forward and places a kiss on my forehead. "Don't do anything stupid." He says in a playfully strict voice as he points a finger at me, a fatherly warm smile on his lips.

"I would never." I roll my eyes with a small grinning laugh, my father chuckles along before glancing at his men, "Alright then, I'll see you later tonight." He says with a nod as he grabs his bag from the guard.

"Runa should be in the kitchen by now-" he starts but I cut him off with a excited gasp,

I rush off to the kitchen as my thoughts spring to the elderly lady, Runa is one of the many chefs. She usually makes traditional Mexican food and it is delicious, even if my father is having a special event with special food. I always go for the mexican food no matter what.