001

that's it . i’m done . i’m never opening up  again . everyone is always the same . saying they’ll never leave , saying they'll always be there forever , and then leave me and throw me behind . what am i? a puppet or a robot with no feelings ? i used to feel joy , sadness , anger , disgust .. everything . but now , i don't know what to do , i hate people , i hate humans . most importantly , i hate myself . ’

you woke up , getting ready for school . basically your average routine , brushing your teeth , combing your hair , putting on your school uniform , and taking a bus to school .

as you arrived at your destination , you start to wander around the school compound , not giving a care to the other students in the school , just minding your own business .

“ hey , who's that ? ” a certain blondie says , pointing towards you to his friends .

his friends squint their eyes as they see him pointing to you .

“ uhh kaveh, we don't know . but we'd advice you not to go close to them , they seem like a closed-up type of person . ” dehya says as she pats his shoulder .

cyno nods in agreement while tighnari just shrugs .

“ huh .. how do you know ? ” kaveh says , as he looks at you walking around the school’s garden , watching the flora and fauna .

“ i mean , you can try to talk to her .. but you won't get much out of it . ” tighnari says as he scratched the back of his ear .

kaveh thinks about it for a few moments . “ i’ll talk to her tomorrow. ” he says as he decides to head over to class first .

his friends looked at each other as they shook their heads , clearly not believing that kaveh could give you any hope at all , they didn't believe that he could make you feel things , emotions again .

but .. kaveh was determined . he was going to help you , even if it hurts himself , he doesn't know why but .. he just didn't like to see people living a life just to exist and survive . people deserve to be happy , to hurt , to feel emotions . and he will make sure of that .

during recess , he tried to walk up to you as he saw you sitting alone , eating a sandwich . as he was walking closer to you , he noticed your facial features . the way your e/c eyes looked down on your sandwich , the way the strands of your h/c hair moved along the breeze . it was beautiful , mesmerising , jaw-dropping .

“ what ? ” you looked up to him , noticing he was just standing there , just looking at you , you felt weirded out .

“ oh nothing .. just passing through . ” he shrugs , still not walking away .

“ oh, that's what they all say. let me guess: you're "different," aren't you? more "enlightened?" above wasting time because you are on a "higher plane of existence?" you're "too smart" for "idle chit-chat?" i'll bet you're the type who only values "meaningful conversation." right? pff. you people are all the same, so full of yourselves… ” you said as you scooted further away from him , taking a few more bites out of your sandwich .

“ why you.. you're — ” kaveh was about to shoot back at you .

you smirk , swaying the sandwich around . “ you're quite the snippy one , aren't you .. i have got no time for you , go with your friends . ” you roll your eyes as you got off the bench walking away .

kaveh was so confused , but he realized this was what his friends were warning him about . usually , people would stop trying to talk to you after your first impression for them , but kaveh wasn't about to leave you alone just yet , not until you open up to him .