008

kaveh was a hopeless romantic , he would want to experience going on nature walks together , he would want to experience going window-shopping together , getting cute photos taken in one of those tiny photo booths , he would want to experience feeding those chocolate coated strawberries to someone ..

watching a movie was also part of his list . he had hoped that someone would come in to his life after alhaitham had left him without an explanation .. i guess kaveh was looking for someone who he could feel the same way he did with alhaitham .

kaveh intentionally places his hand near the handle of your side of the seat . he wanted you to place your hand on his .. he even tried to hint it to you .

you noticed it of course , but you thought of it as something common . you thought he placed his hand there just for his convenience , so you didn't do anything about it .

kaveh removed his hand after noticing you didn't do anything about it and the both of you continued to watch the movie together .

the movie was nice to you but for kaveh he felt like dying because he thought you might think that he was stupid for even doing that .

it was lack of communication and it was misunderstandings . the both of you obviously have mutual feelings for each other , but kaveh often misunderstood and you were too caught up by your ego that you push him away .

after the movie was over , the both of you walked out to the front entrance , in silence . the both of you were clueless on what to say .

but kaveh, he broke the silence .

" so .. did you enjoy the movie .. ? " kaveh said , not making eye contact with you . he hated awkward scenarios , especially with someone he loved .

he was hoping you enjoyed it . he still had hope that you might like him . he wasn't the type to give up so easily .

" yeah . it was funny , and romantic .. just like how a romantic comedy should be . " you said , eating the rest of the popcorn .

kaveh didn't know how to continue the conversation from there , it was getting really awkward .

you noticed it .. the sweat that trickled down his forehead , the way he was fidgeting with his fingers and the way he didn't want to make eye contact with you .

" i'm sorry if this wasn't enjoyable for you . " you said , throwing the empty box that was once filled with popcorn into a nearby trash bin .

he was shocked but his gaze softens and he turns to look at you .

" oh .. i just - " he said , wiping the sweat off his forehead .

" don't make up an excuse .. i know . i've been quite cold towards you . i'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable . " you cut him off , continuing to apologize .

he had tears welling up in his eyes , and he turned away from you . you grab his wrist , while using your other hand to gently turn his face to look at you .

" yeah .. i admit it did make me feel uncomfortable , but i still like you just the way you are i swear ! " he said as he looked up to your face .

" i'm sorry . it's.. my old habits that I'm used to .. i'll be less cold to you ... i guess . " you were embarassed that you said that , this wasn't like you ..

kaveh's face turned into a teasing look . " kidding , kidding . but i finally got you to admit it , l/n ! " he stuck out his tongue at you as he tries to run away , trying to escape from you .

" you bastard .. " you blush in embarassment , he was just teasing you . you chase after him .

he was happy and he was laughing , able to make the atmosphere around the both of you relaxed and less awkward .

the day ended well , and the both of you hoped that the days , months and years to come will be even better .