𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬

Once upon a time, a vampire lived a life of misery, cloaked in the shadows of his own broken heart. He had been alone for centuries, his heart shattered and bleeding, until one day, a human came into his life. This human seemed to defy all the barriers that the vampire had erected around his heart, and slowly but surely, made their way inside.

With a love that the vampire had not felt in centuries, this human embraced the broken vampire and brought light to his dark existence. The vampire's heart, long broken and bleeding, was healed by the love of this human, who mended the wounds of his torment and brought joy back into his life.

The vampire in question was a being consumed by an insatiable thirst for revenge. He had known nothing but sorrow, isolation, and the desire to avenge the loss of his loved ones. The night he was turned into a vampire, the memories of his tragic past were etched in his mind forever. The excruciating pain that he constantly endured, the unbearable loneliness that he concealed, and the burning hatred that flowed through his veins made his existence an unending torment.

༺ ~𐫰~ ༻

Park Jimin, the son of a rich man and a maid knew he wasn't like the rest of his family—he didn't know he was a bastard child but deep, deep down he longed for the love he'd never received before and he always wondered about why his family, especially his father treated him differently than the rest and he knew it was not going be easy to figure it out why he was so different from his family.

༺ ~𐫰~ ༻

༺ ~𐫰~ ༻

Kim Taehyung was a vampire who was turned in 1865, The night of heartache and bloodshed. The night he would never forget, the screams that cried through his mind constantly, the haunting image of his village turning to ashes, the lifeless remains that were sprawled along the once thriving grass was branded in his mind. And the brutal sight of his dearest family being slaughtered in front of his innocent eyes. And was turned the night that became a haunting nightmare, and was drowned in bitter vengeance.

   ༺ ~𐫰~ ༻

༺ ~𐫰~ ༻