✥ Part 1 ✥

It was a cold winter night, rain withered harmoniously through the night sky enclosing everything in its downpour. The streets were cast into an ambience of anxiety as the shattering weather crashed upon the city, attacking anything in its arrival.

Black street lamps were placed along the side of the luminous street, masking everything in its bright light where darkness no longer ceased to exist. Unaware of the sombre presence that strolled along the street, draped in the lamp's glow.

His leather boots echoed as his footsteps were harsh against the concrete floor, the sound mingling with the soothing sound of the pouring rain. His grave expression was matched by the rain that withered down his complexion like tears. His black dress shirt hugged tightly to his muscular body, absorbing the tears of the world as his shirt tried to shelter him from the relentless downpour along with his black trousers.

His long slender legs took steady strides along the drowned street, trying to fight away his impending thirst. His deep craving for blood turned his veins dry as his chest bounced up and down rapidly, his hearing was entangled with the harsh sound of rain and the ruthless wind and was unable to catch an Inkling of a heartbeat, as endless anger and hunger burned in his raven eyes.

His drenched waves of hair were pulled back as he harshly ran his hands over his head, trying to move his hair out of his complexion, a few strands of his hair fell over his face as the rhythmic wind blew through his hair.

His piercing black eyes wavered over everything in his sight, until the sound of a distant rapid heartbeat sang through his ears, stopping the vampire in his desperate trail. He focused his senses on that heartbeat, blocking out every disturbance as the scent of the human infiltrated through his nostrils.

His raven eyes turned to a deep crimson colour as his fangs extended, scratching at his bottom lip, veins formed around his deadly gazes as he followed the addictive scent of the mortal being. In a fleeting second, the vampire was standing at the end of an alleyway where a young woman was on her knees, clearly drunk and high out of her mind.

His Crimson ruby eyes watched the frail woman as she used the brick wall beside her to help her off the wet ground. As the drunken woman walked lamely, she tripped and broke the back of her high heel groaning out loud as she tried to lift her weak body off the cold ground only to tumble back down and into a puddle of rain, unaware of the evil presence behind her.

The vampire made his presence aware as he stepped in front of the intoxicated lady and his irises turned back into midnight. "Are you alright dear?" He asked politely as he stretched out his large slender hand. The drunken woman was spellbound, as she stared upon the attractive male who stood tall in all his glory, as the withering rain cried upon him, resulting in him looking even more godly than he already was.

His hand was still stretched out, unwavering from her eyes as she placed her hand in his. The poor woman gasped as she was pulled up from the floor at the speed of light as she crashed into the stoic vampire's hard chest. Resulting in her heart rapidly beating in shock and overwhelming emotion of arousal as she bit her bottom lip trying to act somewhat sensual which she unknowingly failed miserably at.

The enchanted lady grinned as she ran her hand down his chest, as she tried to seduce the restrained vampire. As the woman began to stammer on her words, the thirsty vampire stared down at her toned neck, staring hungrily as he watched her pulse rhythmically bounce up and down, up and down as he shortly began to trail his hands around her waist pulling the weak woman ever so closer towards him.

Her smell, her heartbeat and her blood welcomed the vampire with its melodic harmony. The vampire raised his right hand and tucked her black hair behind her ear, her unblemished neck more showcased to the vampire, welcoming him with all its beauty.

As the intoxicated woman leaned forward, the vampire grasped the back of her head tilting her head backwards as he leaned into her neck. He pressed his nose against her skin causing a whisper of a moan to leave her lips, and before the poor woman could delve into the erotic sensation, excruciating pain crashed through her body as a painful scream ripped through her throat causing a storm of birds to soar through the deadly sky, frightened by the lady's painfilled scream that echoed heartbreakingly through the darkness of the night.

The intoxicated woman endlessly screamed, her eyes opened wide in pain as warm balls of tears streamed down her pale skin mixing with the tears of the sky.
The vampire's hand was clasped tightly to the back of the woman's head, caging the poor woman in his deadly embrace.

The Vampire was revelling in the mere taste of human blood, missing the feeling of his teeth ripping into the skin of mortals as he drained every last drop of their addictive and life-giving essence. His eyes were a haunting shade of crimson as he drank from the poor girl, her blood streamed down her neck in tearful trails as her eyes began to close, her body became increasingly weak, and screams no longer seemed to roar out of her mouth and in just a few fleeting second the women collapsed brokenly in the vampire's deadly arms.

Her heart was no longer bleeding in pain and sorrow, and no one gave attention to the cries of desperation coming from the depths of an already dying heart, as the rapid beating of her heart came to a stop. Blood no longer flowed through her departed body as the vampire drank every last drop of her ravishing blood.

The vampire ripped his fangs out of the woman's pale white skin as crimson trails streamed down his chin and down to his neck. Letting go of her body, she plummeted to the ground as her body fell into a puddle, the crashing sound reverberated through the desolate alley.

The vampire was grinning evilly as he revelled in the mere taste of the woman's addictive blood as he showcased his fangs to the upper world. His teeth were drowned in dark crimson blood, the blood of a now-deceased woman.

His ruby eyes begin to absorb into darkness as his twilight eyes reform in all their dark beauty. The vampire turns away from the lifeless body that is sprawled along the wet ground as relentless rain pours upon her. The vampire descends to the end of the alleyway that is void in darkness and speeds away from the crime he just committed leaving behind the essence of an innocent woman behind.