Chapter Three- Cass The Bass

Cassidy

We drove back to the airport and picked up Brooke, and we're now on the way back to Dan and Phil's flat.

"Cassie! Hello! Stop zoning out!" Brooke yelled at me, shaking my arm. "Hey, stop it!" I yelled back, batting her hands away. "Quiet back there!" Dan yelled jokingly. "Stop yelling then!" I yelled at him. "You started it!" He replied. "MUM DAN'S BEING MEAN!" I called mockingly. "ARE WE THERE YET?! ARE WE THERE YET?! ARE WE THERE YET?!" Brooke called. "BE QUIET FOR TEN MINUTES, JEEZ!" Phil yells from the driver's seat. "Yes mum..." Dan and I mumble.

****

After annoying Phil for ten minutes (which probably wasn't a good idea because he was driving... Which wasn't a good idea in the first place), we finally arrived at the flat. Again.

"Ah home sweet home..." Brooke sighs. "We don't live here," I say to her. "For three months we do," she replies. I roll my eyes, and get out of the car. We follow Dan and Phil into the apartment. "I'm sleeping on the couch," Dan said, next to me. "Don't start, Howell," I growl, "I told you I'm taking the couch the first night."

"NOT AGAIN!" Phil complains. "Wait am I missing something?" Brooke asks. "Dan and Cass are having a bit of a... disagreement," Phil answers. "About...?" Brooke urges. "Well... Dan and Cass are arguing about which one of them is going to sleep on the sofa. They're both too stubborn to let the other sleep on the sofa..." Phil muttered.

"I told you Dan, I'm sleeping on the sofa tonight," I growl. "Nope. You're the guest," Dan says. "Exactly. I'm the guest. I'm sleeping on the sofa," I say.

"Get it through your thick skull Lavon, you're not taking the sofa tonight."

"Yes, I do have a thick skull, thank you. But you might want to clean the wax out of your ears because as I've said before; I. Am. Taking. The. Sofa. Howell."

"OH FOR PETE'S SAKE! CASSIDY, TAKE THE SOFA TONIGHT! DANIEL, SLEEP IN YOUR ROOM! SWITCH TOMORROW, YOU TWITS!" Brooke yelled at us.

Dan and I turn and glare at her. "I am not a twit!" We say in unison.

We turn and glare at each other. "You are a twit," we say at the same time, "Stop talking at the same time as me! No, stop it! You stop! Oh for crying out loud!"

We both throw our hands up in the air, frustrated. "Okay that's really getting annoying!" We yell. "Let's just be qui- OH COME ON!" Dan and I facepalm, unable to break the chain.

"Thank God for cameras..." Brooke mumbles to Phil. "Do you and Cass ever do this?" Phil asks. "Nope. It happened last time between the two of them, remember?" Brooke says.

"NEVER BRING THAT UP!" Dan and I yell together.

Last time we were here, we kept saying the exact same thing at the exact same time during a video. It was full of Dan and I screaming at eachother, and Brooke and Phil laughing their butts off.

I think it was actually one of our most viewed videos. So... Our misery= Viewers' happiness?

OUR VIEWERS ARE PSYCHOTIC!

"That was amazing though... I wish we could do another one!" Brooke says. "Too bad there isn't a way to trigger it automatically... like a button or something," Phil says. "Make .them cyborgs then?" Brooke asks. They both laugh.

Dan and I look at each other, and nod.

"Okay well we can obviously not end this so we're just going to shut up now. We're quiting YouTube! 'Tis for the best," Dan and I say seriously.

Of course, that seriousness doesn't last for long, as we burst out laughing.

"It's like they have the same mind!" Brooke exclaims. "Uh... That's not a good thing..." Phil mutters. "HEY!" Dan and I complain.

"Sorry but Phil's right. Having two Dans or Casses in the world would be like a horror movie," Brooke says.

I make fake crying sounds, and cover my face with my hands.

A pair of arms pull me into a hug. "Aw... why is my Cassie-Wassie saddy-waddy?" Dan says like he was talking to a small child. I point my finger accusingly at Phil and Brooke. "They're meanies!" I say in a 'baby voice'.

"You know what I think would make Cassie-Wassie feel better?" Dan says, "A whole bunch of tickles!"

Dan starts tickling me, and I fall to the floor laughing. "NO STOP IT HAHAHAHAHA!" I yell at him.

"What's the safe phrase?" Dan says smugly.

"NO, I WILL NOT RESULT TO SAYING THOSE CURSED WORDS!" I yell while struggling to get off the floor.

Dan laughs at me, and starts tickling me under my chin.

OKAY THAT'S IT.

I pull my feet up and try to push Dan away, while contorting my body around so my stomach was to the floor.

I push of him, and run around the flat as fast as I can.

"NO FAIR! YOU'RE A CONTORTIONIST!" Dan yells after me, chasing me, but not quite as fast.

"NO THEY'RE UNHOLY!" I yelled over my shoulder.

"AND YOU ARE?!" He yells, gaining on me.

"...GOOD POINT!"

All of the sudden, a pair of arms wrap around my waist and lift me into the air, so I can't touch the ground.

"NO STOP! DAN!" I yelled at him, "PUT ME DOWN!"

"Okay," he says. Dan drops me on the floor and starts to tickle me again.

"OKAY OKAY OKAY! DAN HOWELL IS THE BEST YOUTUBER IN THE HISTORY OF YOUTUBE AND IS LOVED BY EVERYONE BECAUSE HE IS SO AWESOMELY AMAZING AND HIS VIDEOS ARE PURE GOLD!" I yell

Dan smiles and stops tickling me. "Your words are true," he says, turning his back to me. Seeing an opportunity, I spring up and jump on his back. I wrap my arms loosely around his neck, my head resting on the top of his head.

"Well at least you're light..." Dan mutters, "How much do you weigh anyways?" He asks.

I hit his head lightly. "It's not nice to ask a lady how much she weighs!" I exclaim. "Well you're not exactly a lady, now are you?" Dan challenged.

I belched. "Nope," I say. Dan chuckles.

"But anyways, I'm 101 pounds. 45 kilograms for you British people," I say, patting Dan's head randomly. "Wow. And I haven't dropped you yet," Dan says teasingly. "HEY SHUT THE HECK UP!" I yell in his ear. "Ow..." he mutters.

I start playing with a strand of Dan's hair out of boredom as he walks back into the lounge, where Brooke and Phil are playing Mario Cart 8.

"Hey guys! I caught a rare Cass Bass!" Dan says, throwing me on the sofa then sitting down next to me. I glare at him and sit up, fixing my shirt. "I'm not a fish," I mutter.

I hated the water for reasons I won't go into.

"Why not a fishy Cassie?" Dan asks. "I don't like the ocean..." I mutter. "Why not?" Dan asks curiously.

Wanting to change the subject, I start yelling at Brooke.

"Make a left! No, your other left you moron!" I yell at her. "But it's a shortcut!" Brooke complains. "It's longer than the original way!" I reply.

I feel Dan's eyes studying me.

He knows I was avoiding his question.

AN: Why do you think Cass was avoiding Dan's question?

I hope you guys enjoyed! :)