𝓉𝓈𝒾̀𝓃𝑔

3rd POV

3rd POV

      The avatar and his friends followed (Name), awaiting their next step.

"You will be learning how to ride our noble steeds, Direhorses." (Name) walked to an opening from the home tree. "They are not easy creatures to ride so be aware if they aren't friendly."

Once they were outside Katara's mouth gaped open at the green scenery.

The small area contained trees that had roots stretching over the perimeter of the location. A couple of yellow flowers sprouted along the entrance, the direhorses using their long tongues to collect the sweet nectar as bugs buzzed around them. Their antennas swung from side to side showing their joyful mood. The four made their way over to one Dire horse, it being separated from the others. Sokka pridefully took the lead and walked up with (Name) examining it.

"Easy, boy," Sokka said trailing his hand on the Dire horse's skin. (Name) rolled her eyes at this.

"Pale is female." Aang and Katara giggled at Sokka's mistake, Sokka's face heating up. Trying to play it off, he walked towards the duo, unfortunately getting lightly hit on the head with Pale's antenna. This made (Name) chuckle.

"Avatar Aang, you should go first."(Name) suggested while nudging her head in the direction of the horse.

"Really?!" Aang's face lit up as he eagerly ran up to (Name), energy running through his veins.