ℳ𝓇𝓇

3rd POV

3rd POV

(Name) and Aang were sitting on a thick log located a little outside the home tree. It was a closed, quiet space meaning no one was around them.

"Ontu"  (Name) said as she pointed to her nose.

"Ontu" Aang repeated, hesitantly.

"Mikyun" (Name) pointed to her ears.

"Mik...yun?"

(Name) nodded then closed her eyes as she pointed to her eyes. Aang was hesitant before he answered.

"Na'vi?" He questioned.

"Nari." She scolded him, her accent strongly noticeable. Again, Aang repeated making (Name) huff in annoyance as was getting it wrong.

"Narrri!" (Name) said impatiently, dragging the word. 

"Narrri," Aang reiterated receiving a whack on the head from (Name).

________________________________________

This time, (Name) was with Sokka practicing their aim. There were a few other people in the area as it was a training ground shared with all the Omaticayas.

Sokka lowered his aim as he looked at (Name) for feedback.

"Tzur ni'ul. Stronger." She guided her hands to her stomach, inhaling slapping right under her ribs. Sokka copied the inhaling and raised the bow and arrow greatly.

(Name) came over to her and fixed any issues with his position, moving his arms upwards, and steadying his legs. The close contact between the two made the water tribe boy blush as the Omaticaya girl didn't think anything of it.

________________________________________

The teen group ran on the edge of the large branch connected to the home tree.
(Name) jumps off of it, landing on a prominent leaf with agility to then slide off it, repeating the process until she makes it to the bottom.
The rest follows, following the same steps as (Name), making it to the bottom where they awaited Sokka.
"Sokka come on!" His sister yelled.
"Here we go" Sokka mumbled under his breath.
As he jumped off his foot got caught up in the vines making him less graceful while sliding down the leaves.

________________________________________

As the days progresses, Aang begins to adapt to Pandora. He now has trust in his body to know what to do, he can swiftly glide through the air, vine to vine with his air bending without it being sloppy. Even Sokka has improved his warrior skills and his balance with a boomerang and an arrow.

(Name) showed Katara the best places for training with water bending, also helping her with gathering and which plants are best.

Of course, they still had other ways to enjoy Pandora with (Name) like discovering new animals and other creatures or swimming in the clear rivers.

Even though Pandora was never attacked by the fire nation, Katara was yet anxious about the nation following them and destroying it.

She talked about it with her brother, him too thinking similarly about what will happen but they decided they will leave when the time comes.

________________________________________

Appa followed (Name)s ikran as she flew.

"Where are we going again?" Aang questioned.

"We are going most sacred place, the Tree of Souls" (Name) answered.
________________________________________

The air was thick, there were tons of metal ships at bay. The smell of oil and smoke filled every person's nose. Men were training like there was no tomorrow, odor drifting into the air.

The same commander looked down on all of his soldiers, his mouth turned into a smirk when a certain boy and his uncle approached him.

"Zuko, Iroh, what a surprise to see you here."

"Zhao, what is it that you need this many men training?" The young boy now known as Zuko quite aggressively asked.

"Hello to you too Zuko, well me and my soldiers are going Pandora." Zuko furrowed his eyes. "What? Never heard of it, surprised your father never informed you of it." The mention of his father from Zhao made his blood boil.

Just as Zuko was about to make a comeback Iroh interrupted him.

"I remember Pandora from when I went on missions, beautiful place but extremely dangerous. We communicated with a tribe in hopes to gain another ally but they shifted us out. We couldn't even fight back, it seemed like they had a connection with the forest,"

"A connection with the forest? Well, thank you, Iroh, that will help me greatly." Zhao kept his usual mocking smile, beaming at Zuko making him scoff.

Zuko turned around and started walking to his ship, Iroh next to him. Once the two made it inside Zuko took out his map, scanning it to find Pandora to then stab the location with a small knife.

"Uncle, we're going to Pandora."

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a long time, but since it's summer ill be able to update a lot more

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a long time, but since it's summer ill be able to update a lot more. Don't forget to vote and comment!