Chapter One - How it All Began

I left. I left home only with a backpack full of clothes, sleeping bag, food lasting me for a few days until I find a place to live and start over, toothbrush, toothpaste, paper plates, phone, a charger that you can travel with, an umbrella, all my money with some of mum's. I'm so sorry mum but Dad's a bitch. He abused me behind yours and Trevor's back. I did steal some of Trevor's clothes though. He didn't use them. Say bye from me to Trevor and say his little sibling is having a sleepover with Ange. Yeah, Trevor doesn't know that Ange and I hate eachother. I don't want him to worry about me. Love you mum. I trust you the dearest. Sincerely, Y/N.

That's what I wrote to mum. She either didn't read it fully or read the whole, or is simply staring at it, trying to decide to open it or not. I did write my name on the envelope so hopefully she read it.

BZZZ BZZ! My phone vibrated in my pocket. My screensaver flashing so ever brightly. It was night and the street lights were dim. They should change the light bulbs. My phone buzzed again like an angry bee. I love bees. I got a message from Trevor.

Trevor AKA brother

Trevor- Y/N!
  ^ Where are you?

  Me-
Mum'll tell you,
promise, I texted her

I didn't text her. I wrote her a letter. I left it where Mum's spends most of her days. On the computer. She spent days on the computer for work. Hell, I don't even know what her job is! Whenever I ask, she says, "It's not that important, I'll quit after I find another job."

I walked a little off tracked going into a grassy plain field. Did I say it was raining? I had an umbrella with me of course. I was wearing a plain old white skirt with Dr. Marten's along with a graphic tee shirt and a varsity jacket Trevor used to own. He had two. This one he never wore. Ever. He stopped wearing after he had to quit football before we moved, now he has another one. Sometimes, when I look at him, I see Archie Andrews with his old varsity jacket from season one.

The smell of him on varsity was still there. Hanging on its life. It brought old memories of him. Building Forts. Camping. Getting our first pet. The nostalgia was in the air. I miss him. Although it's been an hour. He's probably calling one of his friends, planning something for the upcoming weekend. Not having a care in the world. But still the worry increasing to find where his little siblings went. But it was hidden.

I walked near some puddles of mud. Still walking over some of them, splashing mud on my cold, shivering, legs and boots. Some splotches of mud on the skirt I'm wearing.

I saw some people who looked right about my age. They were in the path I was taking. Maybe I could crash in and sleep the night there if they allowed me to. I begin to walk faster. A boy that was sitting on, what looks to be, a table with dirty blonde hair glanced at me, up and down, and biting his lips, wincing.

"Hey, Mud Puddles!" He smiled at the name he'd given me, "D'you wanna sleep the night at one if the tents?"

I look at his eyes, as our eye contact was locked. "What? Cat got your tounge?" He chuckled.

"Sure," I give him a half smile as he gives me the biggest toothy smile, as he brushes his hand through his soft-looking hair, as it falls back on  his face. "If that's alright with you and the others." As I look around.

"Yeah I reckon it's a lovely idea." His warmingly welcoming green eyes fixated at me. As he smiles, as he gets off the table.

He walks up to me with the biggest smile on his face. Such perfect dimples. "So this is my tent," He says as his hands introduce his tent. It was a green a dark shade of green. The green that was Trevor's favourite colour, which had become mine shortly after. "Nice colour," I compliment as a smile at the memory.

"Thanks, one of the best colours in my opinion." His head turn toward me, waiting (practicaly begging) for me to reply. "Agreed," I look up at him, giving him a full on smile I haven't had for months.

"You can sleep in it if you want," His eyes on mine, looking for approval. "It's yours, I-I have a sleeping bag I can put somewhere else-" "Or! Or you can sleep in my tent, it's big enough for a few people!" He says quickly. Rain dripping on him as he gives me another smile. The tent was big. Big enough for a few people like what he said.

"Okay fine," I say, "now show me around more!" As we both walk to different tents. Purple, red, blue, grey.

"The purple one is Tristin's. They're the one in the t-shirt and cargo pants." I look around to see a brunette with an androgynous type hair. With the bluest eyes known in history. They had a pair of sunglasses in their hair. They grin and wave at me. Which I wave back at. They seem nice.

We walk over to the red one. "This one is Scarlett's. She's with the sweater and jeans." Scarlett had long, blonde hair, passing over her waist. Her grey crystallized eyes were locked in contact with mine as I smile. She smiles back. And the tour resumes.

"The blue's August's. He's with their infamous shorts!" A person with black coloured hair with navy blue highlights with wavy short hair, somewhat looking fluffy like a cloud, is looking at me with a pair of mesmerized eyes. "Hello there!" He smiles at me as I say "Hello" to them with a smile on my face.

"Hi!" A voice says from behind. I turn around to see someone with a green and another with blue pair of eyes, a contagious smile, and with the similar hair of Billie Eilish not too long ago. But the lime was UV which complimented the black in the hair and it was a wolf cut. They were hanging on a tree branch too. "Me llamo Soren." They say, "That's what I get for learning Spanish at the first year of high school. But anyways, Como se llama, mija?" They ask. "Hola Soren, me llamo Y/N!" I smile as I reply.

I look up at the dirty blonde boy and his eye snake its way to mine. "And what is your name?" I ask. "My name is Cyrus." He smiles.

"Well it's getting late, so we should start heading to bed." A voice announced, I look to see that August had said that. I nod with instinct. Cyrus and I go to his tent. "Guests first, Mud Puddles. I hop in first as I say, "Never heard that before." I change quickly before he comes in the tent. As he comes in I open my backpack and I stop after I hear, "We can share my sleeping bag, it's pretty big." I turn around as he tries to hide his giggles. "I'm joking Mud Puddles!"

I adjust my sleeping bag, ignoring what had happened. I go in and Cyrus does the same with his. He tell a few short stories as we drift off in our deep slumber.

______________________________________

Hey :)
How are you guys?