10. feelings

★★

  "Yes"

Jake gasped. His face lit up.

"Niki! Oh my god, you don't know how happy I am for you!" Jake said as he held Niki's shoulder. Niki slightly smiled.

"I know.. I moved on, finally," Niki said as he looked at the ceiling's. Niki and Jake finally came inside the clinic again.

"What were you guy's talking about?" Sooha asked,
looking at the both of them. Jake looked at Niki, smiling at him.

"Nothing. How are you guys feeling?" Niki asked, completely ignoring her question.

"I'm kinda dizzy but I'm alright. The girl hit me hard on the head," Sooha's voice trailed off. Niki couldn't do anything but laughed at how Sooha was just effortlessly funny.

"That's rude," Sooha said as she jokingly scoffed at him.

"I'm joking," Niki said, smiling at her response.

★★

   "I wanna play your game's!" Sooha said desperate. Sooha had to tutored Niki today since it was Monday, but Sooha didn't knew that Niki had a crush on her.

   "Go ahead," Niki replied, focusing on the worksheet he is doing. From the response given, Sooha started to turn on the television and played Niki's game.

   "This isn't fun," Sooha said, sulking because she lost. Niki looked at the television and laughed at her.

   "Your terrible," Niki said jokingly as he laughed more. Sooha pouted as she walked to his bed. Sooha lay down on the bed and started to stare at the ceiling.

"Do you have someone on your mind?"

"What?"

"Do you ha—"

"Focus on your worksheet Niki"

"So you do—"

"Shut up"

   Sooha said while yawning. She was exhausted that she didn't notice she accidentally falling asleep
on Niki's bed.

★★

   After a long nap, Sooha finally woke up. She took her phone and checked the time. 8:30?! shoot! Not
long, Niki finally came inside his room.

   "Oh my god I'm gonna be in trouble, I'll see you tomorrow Niki," Sooha said as she started to pack
up. Niki looked at Sooha who was going everywhere.

  "I'll accompany you," Niki said, looking at Sooha.

   "Oh you don't need to, it's late," Sooha said as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

   "It's alright, let's go," Niki said. He grabbed Sooha's hand and went to the bus stop as quick as he could. The bus arrived on time and they both stepped inside of the bus.

   "No but, do you have anyone in your mind right now?" Niki said, looking so focused in Sooha's eyes.

   "Hmm.. I don't know," Sooha said while looking at Niki.

   "Why not?" Niki said. He regret saying that, very stupid of him.

   "No one really caught my attention. But there is one.." Sooha's voice turned quiet at her last word. That made Niki turned his head.

   "Who?!" Niki said excitingly. Sooha just laughed at his behavior.

   "There is no way I'm telling you," Sooha said as she crossed her arms. Niki just scoffed and looked at the road.