24. chae

★★

   Everyday, Niki would always get encountered by Yuram, which made Sooha more jealous. Sooha knew that Niki wouldn't like Yuram, but the way she is clingy to him make's her mad.

   "Is there some other kind of way so they could just.. shut up?" Yerin rolled her eyes.

   "I don't know either.. I mean like, they seem so unbothered when we do something. Like it won't affect them," Jake answered.

   "Yeah at this point I give up. Like I can just bring a knife to school tommorow," Sooha sarcastically said as she laughed.

   "Oh my god you should!!" Yerin said excitedly.

"I was kidding"

"Oh"

★★

   "Please get out of my way Yuram," Niki said for the hundredth time. Niki was getting encountered by Yuram when he just arrived at school.

   "No.. I don't think I can do that Niki," Yuram said as she laughed. Niki got pissed and pushed her out of the way that made her fall. Other student's saw it and laughed at her.

   "Sorry. I gotta do that, I'm not really sorry though," Niki said as he headed inside the school building. When he was going inside the school building, he immediately saw Sooha and ran up to her.

   "Sooha!" Niki said, waving his hand so it would caught her attention. Sooha saw him and waved back.

   "God I'm tired! Yuram is such a bitch," Niki said as he sarcastically laughed.

   "What did she do.." Sooha asked, tilting her head to the side.

   "Guess what? that bitch covered the way and I really had to push her. She fell," Niki said, lifting his shoulder's. It made Sooha's face lit up.

   "I'm so proud of you!" Sooha said excitedly. Suhrin and Yerin got confused, why was she proud over a small thing?

"Yall are a pretty weird couple. Good looking though," Jake said as he pointed to Niki and Sooha.

★★

"Jungwonie.. who are you calling? class is about to start," Minhee asked. Minhee and Jungwon goes to the same school. They both are pretty popular because of their gorgeous look's. Jungwon was trying to call Chae to talk about her problem with Sooha.

"I'm trying to call Chae. Something important to talk with her," Jungwon answered while trying to find her contact.

"Aren't you guys.. enemies?" Minhee said in confusion. Jungwon just laughed at her, not knowing what to answer

"Yes.. we are enemies. I want to change that though!" Jungwon said with hope. As soon as he saw Chae's contact, he immediately press the call button.

"Jungwonie your se—"

"Why the hell are you calling me Jungwon?!" Chae said aggressively on the phone. Jungwon gave a annoyed look.

"I don't want too, but what is your business with my friend, Choi Sooha?" Jungwon stated as he waited for her response.

For a second, it was quiet. Jungwon kept on waiting for a answer from Chae. But he still got nothing.

"Your seriously not gonna answer me?" Jungwon asked in a annoyed tune. Chae just took a breath.

"Hey.. can you just answer? or not, anything to explain..?" Minhee asked, joining in the conversation.

"Alright fine. I also feel guilty. Unra hates Sooha so much because she wanted Niki but he was with Sooha. And.. Unra was so jealous to the point she sent someone to school to take Niki from her. But it doesn't work too and it make's Unra more mad," Chae explained.

"Why are you even friend's with her Chae?" Jungwon asked while rolling his eyes.

"Jungwon, she forced me too. She was my first friend when I entered this school. She wasn't nice but she was always helping me," Chae said, letting out a giggle at the end.

"She's nice..?" Jungwon asked, surprised.

"She is I guess. She's nice to the people she's friends with though. She hate's Sooha because she's jealous. You know..," Chae replied as her voice turned lonely.

"You know what. You gotta stop hanging out with Unra, Chae. I'm tired of her bullying Sooha," Jungwon said as he got more annoyed.

"Jungwon I can— I don't know!" Chae said. She was so confused but felt guilty.

"Tell her to stop bullying Sooha. That's all I want you to tell her. I'm visiting your school next week," Jungwon stated as he hang up the call.

"I wanna come," Minhee said as she got excited. Jungwon sighed and went to class along with Minhee.

★★

   At this point, Sooha eventually got tired of Yuram and Unra. Sooha sat outside of the school, looking at the view.

   "Why are you alone Sooha?" Jay suddenly came and saw Sooha sitting on the bench. Sooha turned her head around.

   "No reason really," Sooha said as she lifted both of her shoulders. Jay sat next to Sooha and broke the silence.

   "How do you hold up the drama and rumor's that is happening though?" Jay said while furrowing his eyebrow's.

   "I don't know too. I'm tired already, I don't care!" Sooha said while stretching her arm's out.

   "I feel like Chae is different though. I mean like.. her presence from the other's are different," Jay suddenly stated.

   "What do you mean by that?" Sooha said as she let out a laugh in disbelief.

   "Her eyes speaks guilty sometimes. I see it, but I don't see it in Ihnra or Unra or even Yuram's eye," Jay mentioned.

   "I mean I do see it.." Sooha said while nodding her head as a sign of understanding. Jay prepared to go and stood up.

   "Where you going?" Sooha said when Jay was about to leave.

"Inside"

"Do you like Suhrin?"

"What?"

"Be honest"

"Sooha.. I don't"

★★

"Until when are you gonna bully Sooha?" Chae asked while crossing her arm's. Unra just laughed at her.

"Really? why are you asking that? are you slowly becoming nice?" Unra stated with a dead voice.

"No.. it's just.. don't you feel any guilt? I mean like.. Niki clearly loves Sooha so much. I don't even think he would want to let go of her," Chae explained. Chae and Unra was talking privately, not knowing someone was eavesdropping.

"Your saying I don't have a chance with Niki, are you?" Unra said, slowly getting furious. Chae panicked.

"No! I'm just.. explaining," Chae answered while stuttering. Unra didn't answer her but hit her.

"Ouch!"

"Stay out of this if your becoming nice"

★★

(sorry for not being active! 😨😨 hope you enjoy this chapter :D!!)