Our Secret

Neteyam's POV

We headed back home on our ikrans, Y/n was with me like always. We landed home and. Tuk and Kiri came running to us. "You guys are okay! Oh, my Gosh. Thank goodness" Kiri said, her face sweating a little bit, all worried about us. Tuk came running to Y/n, hugging her tightly. "You're okay!" Tuk said with tears in her eyes. "It's okay, Tuktirey. I'm alright." Y/n said. Lo'ak looked around her body, which made her uncomfortable again until he noticed and small scar on the top of her right back, and it was bleeding.

"Y/n, you're bleeding. On you're back." Lo'ak said. I looked at her back as well, she wasn't bleeding too much at least. "Neteyam, can you help her with the bleeding? Please?" Father said in a tone. He wasn't happy about this at all, he was a bit disappointed by Y/n getting hurt. "Yes, sir." I said. I grabbed her shoulder and took her to the hut to me and Lo'ak's room together.

I used some bark to help her with the bleeding, it hurted her for the least, she was fine it, this one stung less. "Ow. Ow. Thanks for helping me, guys- Ow!" She said, whinced in pain. "Easy, easy. I'm trying my best." Lo'ak said. I sat next in front of her and took her face into my hand, rubbing her cheek in circles with my thumb. "I'm so happy I didn't get captured again. The last time was scary but you saved me." She made eye contact with me, and I didn't attend to break it. We stood silence there for a second, and I got close to her face but Lo'ak interrupt.

"What are you doing with her, Neteyam?" Lo'ak asked, I blushed a little and moved back from her. "Nothing, baby bro. Nothing at all." I said to him. He scoffs and watches, seeing him doing nothing. "Ouch! Ow. I think I'm alright for now." She said. "Lo'ak. You're good. Leave her. And go get some rest. Please." Father said. We put the medical stuff away and went straight to bed. I closed my eyes and slept.

-

Y/n's POV

I woke up on grass, surrounded by trees, that were on fire. I screamed loudly and jumped on my feet. Everything was on fire. The trees, branches were falling, dry leaves were falling everywhere. "Help! Someone help me!" I cried out. "Y/N!" I heard a voice from the distance. I looked around and nothing until the voice came closer. "Y/n... Why?" It was Neteyam, there was blood on his entire body, a knife in his neck.

"Neteyam. What happened?" I said, tears filling my eyes. "How could you do this to me? Lo'ak, Tuktirey, Kiri. And our parents. You failed us!" He said, in a dangerous tone. He came closer to me as I stepped back from him, my back hitting the tree as he came closer and closer to me. Tears rolled down my cheeks, he grabbed the knife from his neck. Grabbed my neck with his other hand.

"You are the reason you destroyed our home!" Lo'ak said, looking at me from behind. Tears rolled down my eyes as I began to sob. Lo'ak ran to me, holding me as I pleaded him to let me go. "No. No. No. Please, Neteyam. Lo'ak. NO!" Pleading them to stop, while I was still sobbing. "Say hello to you're home up there." He said dangerously. "NOOO!!!"

-

I gasped as I woke up, tears started to fill my eyes. It was only a nightmare. I got up and left the hut, heading somewhere to have some time of my own.

Neteyam's POV

I woke up to see Y/n leaving the hut. I slowly got up and followed her.

After 10 minutes of following her, she stopped at little pond, she sat down and stuck her feet in the water, looked down and slowly started to sob. I walked behind her quietly, sat next to her to make her have some company.

"Hey, Y/n, are you alright?" I asked her quietly. She didn't say anything, looked down at her feet in the water. A tear rolled down her eye, I wiped it away with my thumb. I lifted her chin up with my finger to make her look at me, all she could to was gasp. "Are you alright?" I asked her again. "Yeah. I'm fine. I just... Nevermind." She moved her head away from my finger, once again looked down at the water.

"Y/n. Look at me. Tell me, please. Just tell me." I told her again, lifted her chin up with my finger to make her look at me again. "Fine, I had a nightmare. That's all. It was... slow." She said quietly. I let go of her chin, and my dumbass decided to ask her what the nightmare was about. "So, what was the nightmare about?"

"Ohh. I woke up on the ground, surrounded by trees that were on fire. And then I heard a voice, it was you. You were covered in blood, and you had a knife in your neck. You then said 'How could I do this to you, Lo'ak, Kiri, and Tuktirey. And you're parents. You even said I failed you all... You even pinned me the tree, you used you're hand told on to my neck.

And then Lo'ak appeared, he said that I was the reason I destroyed you're home...'' She started to sob, tried to hide her tears from me, she eventually continued.

"He then holded me hostage and then you said 'Say hello to you're home up there, Y/n' and then stabbed me as I screamed. That was it..." She began to cry, looked down at the pond again. I hugged her to make her feel comfortable. "I understand how scary to experience a nightmare like that can be. But do not worry, I'm always here for you." I said softly and quietly. She wiped her tears away and looked at me.

I had no other choice but to crash my lips onto hers. She gasped as I kissed her, then closed her eyes and melted into the kiss, as I put a hand on her waist and the other on her neck. She then rested her hands on my shoulders, the kiss is passionate.

I then pulled away, forming a string of saliva. We both got up and then she hugged me, wrapping her arms around my neck, what she said I will never forget. "I want you... to stay with me for the rest of my life. Don't let me go, ever." She said all seriously. "I always wanted to do this to you." My face went from nervous to cold in a few seconds. I then leaned her head back. "Close your eyes." I said dangerously, she closed her eyes shut. Once my mouth got closer to her neck, I put my lips on her neck gently.

She then moaned as I kissed her neck, one of my fangs accidentally poked a small hole through her neck, leaving a small drop of blood to leak. Y/n groaned as it happen, I immediately away from her neck as it happened. "I'm sorry... lovely. Let's get back before my parents catch us." I said to her. "I love you, Y/n." I said as I hold her by her waist while she had her hands on my shoulders. "I love you too, Neteyam" Y/n said quietly. I then kissed her one last time before we headed back. This was just a wholesome moments for us