It Is My Fault

Neteyam's POV

After a couple hours of our grandmother attending Y/n's scar on her stomach, she had finally finished. She left her in me and Lo'ak's room to rest.

~~~~~~~

I sat in the hut, waiting for our parents to be done with dinner. Me and the others were chatting with each other, until we heard screaming from the room. Me and Lo'ak immediately ran into our room, only to find Y/n screaming and shaking. I touched her shoulder to roll her over to face me.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Lo'ak asked. She finally opened her eyes and turned to us. "Yeah. I'm alright. Where am I?" She asked, her face sweating. "You lost consciousness. But I saved you. Our grandmother helped you. You're safe, you don't have to worry." I told her in a softvoice, resting my hand on her cheek. She chuckled softly, and placed her hand on mine. "I appreciate it, thank you, Neteyam." She smiled at me, my eyes widen, I smile at her back.

She sat up and hugged me, thanking me for saving her, I hugged her back, and smiled once again. I looked at Lo'ak at the corner of my eye, he seemed a bit jealous and walked out of the room and said nothing.

"Lo'ak. Are you okay?" She asked him, walked up and followed him out of the hut. I followed her too. "Lo'ak." He turned to her, he said nothing. "Lo'ak.." Y/n had said his once again, he smiled slightly, and let out a small laugh. "I'm so happy that you survived." He said with his voice low.

"Y/n. How are you feeling? Are you okay?" Father asked her. "Yes, Jake. I'm fine. Thanks for asking. I'm gonna go out for a little. I'll be back" She told him, reminding him what she's going to do alone. "Alright. Boys, let's give her some space for now" Father demanded. "Yes, sir." Me and Lo'ak said at the same time, walked back into the hut.

Y/n's POV

I wandered off to have some alone time. And I did the most stupidest idea I've ever did, since I did not have an ikran.

Since the Omatikaya are somewhere in the mountains, I went to the edge, looked down and then fell forward.

I closed my eyes, felt like I was flying, but slowly making it to the ground. When I was falling, rain started to appear in the sky. It felt... better...

I opened my eyes once again, I was about to land on a big leaf. I grabbed the leaf with my hand, doing the same thing again as I fell, landing on the ground with my feet.

I walked off... wandered around, until I notice a big tree. It was the Tree of Souls, Neteyam had told me about. I walked over to the tree, grabbed my braid and connected my queue to the tree and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes, I was in a hut with my family, and sounds of explosion. "What's happening?" Mother asked to Father. "Get Y/n out of here! NOW!" Father demanded to Mother. He turned to her and placed his forehead against Mother's. "I See You." Father said to Mother. " I See You." Mother said to Father, she began to sob and ran from the woods taking me with her.

We got further into the forest, but some sky people were chasing us, and we ran. Mother helped me climb into a tree, and said: "I See You, Y/n. Don't fail me". Mother began to run away from the sky people, I watched it happened, they shot her... and she was dead. Everything went white.

~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes once again, I had a shock expression on my face after seeing the death of my parents. I disconnected my queue and slowly started to walk back, but a group of teenage boys came up to me.

"Well, well. Another beautiful Na'vi girl who came to the Tree of Souls. Splendid." The boy said. His friends of 2 were behind him, making me feel uncomfortable and wanted walk pass them. "What's wrong, beautiful?" One of them said. "Look ay her eyes" "They are purple" "Such beautiful" "Don't touch me." I said to them, accidentally punching them in the face.

"Ohhh, you're gonna pay for that-" "HEY!" A voice being heard in a distant, it was Lo'ak. "Back off, buttholes." He said. "Oh, sorry. We didn't mean to." The boy said sarcastically. "Look at her, her eyes are purple. Most of The People eyes are yellow." "So what? That's doesn't matter, she probably inherited one of her parent eyes." Lo'ak said madly.

And then Neteyam stepped in and shoved the boy in front of Lo'ak. "Enough. Please. Leave the girl alone." Neteyam said. "Here comes another one." One of the boys friends said. "Let's go." Neteyam said. "She's a beautiful one, but the boys she hangs out with are freaks.

Lo'ak's POV

I heard what they said, which made me stop and putting rage inside of me. But I hid it. I slowly walked over to them, hiding my rage. "Yeah. Yeah. You are right. I am a freak. Look this. I ball my hand really tight like this, and then..." I didn't say anything after that, I punched the boy in the face so hard, making him fall to the ground.

"It's called a punch, bitch. Don't touch my friend like that again." They both came at me, pushing me onto the ground. I punched the boy in the face, one of his friends pulling me off by my tail, which I didn't complain of the pain.

|TO PRESENT|

Neteyam thought to himself and sighed, jumping into the fight by punching one of the boy's friends in the face, losen the grip of Lo'ak's tail. The 3rd boy attack him, pushing him onto the ground.

"That's so stupid! Are you kidding me right now?" Y/n said, she tries not to laugh as the boys are fighting, one boy had ran away because how badly hurt he was from Lo'ak. The boys are mostly hurt and received bruises from the Sully Brothers. Y/n bursts out laughing, but Jake came and stopped them. "You both are in trouble!" Jake said, pulling them by their braids and heading to their ikrans.

Y/n's POV

I followed them back to their ikrans, thankfully Kiri was with Jake, she helped me onto her ikran and we flew off into the sky back to the base.

When we arrived back, Tuktirey came hugging me, wrapping her arms around my legs. "Y/n! You're back!" She said in excitement. "It's good to see you again, Tuk." I said, a smile appeared on my face. "Go with Neytiri, Y/n please. I need to deal with these two real quick." Jake said to me. I picked up Tuk and headed our way to Jake's wife, Tuk looked at them as I carried her.

Neteyam's POV

Father brought us somewhere to speak in private, he was definitely not happy about this. "What did I tell you two? SAY IT!!" Father demanded. "Stay out of trouble." Me and Lo'ak said at the same time. "It is my fault." I tried telling him. "I don't think so. You have to stop taking the heat for this troublemaker." "Dad, there were these boys harassing Y/n. All they did was touch her..." Lo'ak said to Father. Dad didn't say anything, thought to himself. "You guys go on. Dismissed. I'll talk to her about it." Dad said. We walked off, heading back to the hut.