(⁠✿--------------------------------------✿⁠)

"Ganyu.... You ok? You look like you haven't slept for days. You should take a day off.."

Ganyu looks at keqing with a creepy smile that spook keqing to the core.

"Aw keqing, I'm fine! No need to worried, I've been busy on something recently"

Keqing doesn't believe is this even her friend at some point.... Her face, her smile was different.. never had she seen this side of Ganyu... She was scared.
(⁠✿--------------------------------------✿⁠)

*smut*

Y/n groan when the sunlight hit her face, she blink her eyes and sat up. She look into her surrounding to see she's in a room. She looks down under her blanket, marks all over her body and there's a sticky feeling between her crotch.

Next to her was the adeptus, asleep with blanket covering his body. Oh that night was lovely. How he held her, pound her at the roughest pace when she ask him too, sweet words he gave her and basically how they made love after meeting the 2nd time.

She doesn't feel regret at all, she doesn't care if she was pregnant. Cause it will be his child and in fact Xiao kept saying he'll knock her up and gave her his babies and won't stop fucking her just to stuff her full of his seed.

Y/n whole body is sore but it was worth it. Unfortunately, y/n is craving for some more. She removes the blanket from both of you and climb on top of Xiao.

----------------

Xiao woke up to the feeling of someone on top of him and the bed keeps moving. He open his eyes slowly to reveal his on true beloved girl riding him.

"Morning HG ah- Xiao baby~" she try to said it without moaning or stuttering but his huge cock was not allowing that. Xiao said nothing and just observe her. The way how his cock goes out and in her pussy as she keeps riding him.

He's craving, he's craving for more as he held onto her hips, lifts her up before slamming her down on his groin. Y/n arch her back letting out a loud moan as Xiao keeps going, he rams his cock inside of her, destroying her inside which led a bludge form on her stomach.

"What a slut, we just did it yesterday night and you here riding me while I was asleep" Y/n lay herself on his chest as he kept going with the rough pace.

He was near and so was she but he wont stop his thrust, few more thrust and both of them came. He came inside of her, painting the inside white and some of it leaked.

"You ask for it" it doesn't end there, he kept going till noon but took a rest for a couple hours before going back at it. By the next day, y/n needs a wheelchair because of how long Xiao has pounce on her.

Xiao wouldn't mind if they start a family, he knew it was to quick but he knew she was for him and he was for her. She also had told him that she also didn't mind having to carrying a child but it must be his child and no one else's.

Unknown to them, Ganyu stood outside the door... Listening to the conversation,

GANYU POV
TW: MENTION R*PE, TORTURING, GORE STUFF

Her carrying his child?!? I was supposed to be that person! I'm supposed to be carrying his child! NOT HER!

I will get pregnant with his child no matter the risk is. I will have what I want and no one can  stop me. Doesn't matter if she dies or not... I will force him to have a child with me.

If I kidnapped her and chain him to the bed... HAH NO ONE CAN STOP ME, HE WILL BE MINE!
and after that, I will torture that bitch! I don't care if she was carrying his child! No one can unless it was me!

It would be fun to see how I would rip her open and rip that fetus out of her womb.....

-------------------------------------------

YUN JIN POV

"YOU WHAT!!" I was flabbergasted when I heard that Xiao made love with MY SISTER(best friend) and so was Keqing, he spit on her tea, her mouth gong open.

"Yes we did! And he doesn't mind if we start a family! Isn't he sweet?!?!?" She said fan girling over her bf? Fiance? Idk.

"Sorry girls but I had a suspension on someone.... It's Ganyu" Keqing took both of pur attention "Sorry didn't tell you but before y/n even met Xiao, Ganyu had already been in love with him but... She wasn't just in love but is obsessed" both of us gasp.

"She said something so weird that Xiao avoided for years, and I think she's jealous cause I heard her mumbling about forcing and child"

I look over at y/n, her face was pale and she was shacking as if she saw something "so she was hearing us while me and Xiao was at it...." This took both of our guards off, what does she mean by she heard them?

"After we were done, Xiao said to wait in the inn and so I did. I was hungry and came out to get some food but I notice a bell that is similar to the bell that's around Ganyu's neck... On the ground"

I flinch, I don't know but I had a feeling that Ganyu might harm someone since she is overly obsessed with Xiao and would do anything to get him.... Y/n is not save.

"We must tell Xiao about this"

MEANWHILE

"FUCK! WHERE'S MY BELL?!?!?"

!!!

"Don't tell me.... No no nononononono! This is gonna look so suspicious"