A/n: I'm BACK MF HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, sorry for being away for so long I actually came back home like a week ago but took some time off since I've been going to open house to open house and I need to charge my battery 😌

TW: MENTIONED OF SA, SEXUAL HARASSMENT, R@P€

TW: MENTIONED OF SA, SEXUAL HARASSMENT,  R@P€

"I didn't want to but it seems I had too*

*-----------------------------------------*

You walk towards wangshu inn hoping to see Xiao and he immediately teleport to you when he catch the scent of you. You smiled at him so did he but a small one.

"Xiao.."

"Y/n.."

You took a deep breath before speaking
"We need to talk.."

Those words shook Xiao to the core. Did you want to break up? Did you hate him? Are you moving away? Many questions start to ask in his head but he obliged and followed you to a pond.

"It's about Ganyu" hearing ganyu's name he immediately knew what had happened. Ganyu had gone into her crazy phase again "did she hurt you?"

You shook your head no "but it seems she came to see you 2 days back.... She left her bell on the floor and Keqing also aware of Ganyu's behavior" Xiao sigh rubbing his forehead.

"I'll tell you a secret I never once told"
The story might break your heart but as your lover he has to be honest to the one he loves "Ganyu and I use to date but things change"

The 1st line did came to a shock but you knew you have no need to break since you knew Ganyu and Xiao knew each other longer then you've met him.

"She was ok at 1st I do loved her but the more we were together... The more her true colors shows... That I distance myself from her for years.."

He took a deep breath before continuing

"She has been begging us to do sex and have a baby and I refuse, I rejected her kindly but... She doesn't take no as an answer, at night she basically force herself onto me...."

He stopped, remembering what she had did to him and gave him trauma, you could see him trembling and went to hug him. He calms down in your arms.

"She force onto me, but I managed to pull out before coming in her... She was crazy and even threatened me to end my family and held me hostage..."

Xiao isn't someone who is cold and stoic all the time, he actually want to end his own suffering and wanted to sit in a field full of flowers... He was a kind-hearted man but doesn't let his guard down and stayed to his words.

You kissed his forehead "I'm sorry you have to go through that honey" you hug him tightly not letting him go "I also have a story about myself"

He hum and listens to you

"I also use to have a lover more like a husband... We do have sex but.... He left me cause I couldn't have kids.... And told all of his family and mine... I was basically disowned and was kicked out of the village...."

Xiao hugged you and wipe your tears away
"Those kinds of men are babies, they're not real men. If they can't accept that you can't get pregnant he can get lost. A true men appreciate their wives, loves them, take care of them and protects them. Baby men don't do these since they relay on their wives to only take care of them while they don't"

His words broke you and you started to cry loudly. His words really touched you and you were so great full that you had Xiao as your new lover.

"No man I've met can match your loyalty and kindness" you kisses his cheeks and did he. Both of you just cuddle under the night starry sky.

§-------------------------------------------------------------§

Lately you've been not feeling so well. You lost appetite and loosing sleep. You went to baizhu to check up on yourself and it was a good thing to do.

"Congratulations miss (L/n) you're pregnant!"

Pregnant? How? You tried to get pregnant before but couldn't but now you're pregnant???

"Doctor Baizhu how!? I tried to get pregnant by my previous husband but I couldn't he said my infertility has a problem"

He chuckled
"Sometimes unworthy men do that to put shame on their wives and hide that the fact they're the problem one" he wink.

You couldn't be happier hearing this news. You're pregnant and its Xiao's!!! And you have no infertility problem's. You said thank you and went to find Xiao.

"XIAO!!!" You shouted his name and he appear Infront of you "yes?"

"Remember that I couldn't get pregnant back then?" He nodded "well that bastard of my ex husband was the one had the infertility problem cause I'M PREGNANT!!""

Xiao eyes widen and complete shock and happiness "it's-"

"It's yours since you were the only man I made love with~" Xiao was so happy that he lifts you up while spinning you around and hugging you.

"My life is nearly it's complete" he gave you a loving kiss. Unknowingly to both of you... A certain goat was watching with pure rage

"That could've been me...."