hurtful times | WM

TW: bit angst. Female reader (she/her)

Wanda never interacted with anyone at the compound, Pietro is the only one. That's until Y/n came along, Y/n opened a new door for Wanda. She made her come out of her shell. She made her feel like everything's okay, she brought her joy.

Y/n brought a sense of comfort to Wanda, but Wanda couldn't return it. She was found kissing Natasha in the kitchen. Y/n ran out of the kitchen crying slightly, Kate saw her since she visited Clint. Kate along with Carol who was walking the hall follow after Y/n. They see her on her bed, not a sobbing mess but just a small fragile figure, sitting there doing absolutely nothing, staring at the wall with tears rolling down her face.

Carol is the first to walk over to her, "are you alright?" Carol asks softly, not wanting to disturb or annoy the brunette. "Did I do something wrong?" Y/n's voice is soft and quiet, afraid of her voice. Kate's the first to speak, "you did absolutely nothing." She walks over to the two, bringing them into a hug. "You didn't do anything, she did." Carol speaks softly.

Y/n just nods, staring at the wall. Carol and Kate just look at each other, "my love wasn't enough was it?" Y/n asks, looking at Kate. "No no, it was enough, but she didn't appreciate it, she'll regret it. I promise." Kate rubs her back softly. Y/n sniffs slightly, nodding her head. "I want to sleep." She mumbles, the blonde and brunette nod, letting go of the fragile girl.

"You go to sleep now, okay? We'll be out your door or you can have Jarvis speak to us okay?" Kate explains, Y/n nods getting into bed. "Thank you, good night girls."

A week later

Wanda tried to apologize to Y/n but she would ignore it, she would ignore the apologies and the pleads coming from the Witch. Y/n asked for a transfer, Fury granted it and she was leaving. She walked up to Wanda, "goodbye Wanda." She nods as she gets on the plane.

Sorry it's short