MATH HELP ~ GAY

Welcome back Sluts. This Story is about Kyle ( A Smart Nerd) who Goes to Roman's( The school jock) House to help him with math. But Something Not math related happens.....

Roman's outfit🔝

💃 KYLE'S POV💃

I Stand in front of Roman's House. Roman invited Me to Help him with Math which was weird because He never talks to me.

He's the Hottest Guy in the School Next To blake. He never talks to People like me. I was Also Really Nervous because I had A BIG crush On roman. I rang the Doorbell for the Large House. A Woman in a Black dress opened the Door.

" Oh, you Must Be Kyle Come right in," She said as she moved out of the way. I walked into the House.

" Roman Is Upstairs and I will be making so snacks for you both. Does Bugers sound nice?" She says.

" yea that's fine " I replied. She walks into the kitchen and I walk upstairs. The First door I see Has a do not enter. I open it to see Roman Siting in a beanbag playing Call of Duty.

" Um... Roman" I say which gets his attention. " Oh hey," He says getting up

He Gets off the bean bag and stretches. I can see His Muscles and His Abs. I try not to look but I cannot help it. He Sits on the Bed and A sit in the chair across from the Bed.

" So... Mrs. Hights Has a test in algebra," I say pulling out My Notebook. " Ok Cool" He replies and we start Studying.

💃1 hour later💃

" Ok, that's it," I say Putting away my Stuff. " Hey thanks for coming over," He says. " But One thing" He adds.

He starts walking over to me and I stare at the bulge in his pants. " When I was stretching Erlier I noticed you staring at me He says with a raspy voice. He keeps coming closer to me.

"um .. No I wasn't " I stutter. He pushes me to the Wall. " I Know you were baby" He whispers in My ear. He smashes his lips onto mine. I don't fight back and kiss him back.

His Lips Feel Like Bubbles and His Member is Pressing against me. He Unzips his Pants and Pulls Out His Large Member. I have never seen A cock that Big.

He Pulls away from kissing me And Pushes me to My knees. Without warning He shoves His Member in My Mouth. I deepthroat his Cock.

" Take this cock for daddy, baby," He says Moaning. He starts Precuming in My mouth when I grab his Member and Use My hands to Please Him too. He starts moaning Louder. all of a sudden he cums in My Mouth which I swallow.

He pushes Me onto the bed and Pulls off My pants and boxers. He Pulls out a Bottle of Lube and Lubes me up. His cock is still hard and Big. He Puts His Shoves His Cock in My ass which makes Me gasp. He starts Thursting In and out of Me. I moan louder and Louder.

" Oh Daddy" I scream " Faster"

He grins and starts going faster. " Baby, I gonna make you not be able to walk for days." He says as he destroys My insides.

After 2 Minutes I was ready to Cum. I could tell he was ready too. We both Cum at the same time. I can feel his warm Cum inside My ass as he falls to My side. We lay there for a sec before he says

" Thanks for the math help"

We both cuddle as We watch 13 reasons why.

MATH HELP WRITTEN BY LGBTBADDIE

💃EXTRA💃

Hey, Sluts. If you're wondering What Romans' room Looks Like Just scroll Down. For the people who want to know if Kyle and Roman are now a couple Just wait for a chapter down the Lane. The Next chapter is A Age Gap one so Beware. It was Tiring writing this chapter 3 am in the morning but here yall go. If you Like this Book Please Vote or Follow it means A Lot. Bye Sluts.

💃ROMANS ROOM SLUTS💃

JK BITCH. Go find your own room to Imagine. You stupid bitch💅😂