AFTER SCHOOL ~ STRAIGHT

HEY, SLUTS. This Story is about a girl named Ava who has to stay after school because her Teacher ( Mr. Finn) Says she Needs to work On her Spanish. Ava Has a BIG crush on Mr. Finn, so when she gets to stay after school. She Gets an Idea...

MR FINN 🔝

💃AVA'S POV💃

I Scrolled On My tiktok feed bored out of my Mind. Mr. Finn Might Have Been Hot But His Classes Were Sure as hell BORING. The only reason I took this class is that My best friends Amber and Megan were taking it too.

I didn't know Shit about Spanish. I think that's the reason why I'm failing but I don't know. I had a Plan to Go to A party with Amber and Megan tonight But Sadly Mr. Finn wanted Me to stay after school. I was devastated when I Heard this. I really was Looking forward to that party But Now I'm stuck at Skyline High School with Mr. Finn.

Suddenly the bell rang and all the students left except for me. Mr. Finn   Shut the door and Sat back down.

" Thank you for staying After school Ava," He says With a raspy voice. You know how you Dilf and Milf. Well I Would like to add TILF

TEACHER I'D LIKE TO FUCK

Mr. Finn was Super annoying when it came to class. He always picked on me for No reason. Like Sis Pick on SOMEONE ELSE.

" No problem Mr. Finn," I said with a fake smile.  He walked over to Me with a packet of Spanish worksheets. " I want you to work on this." He said

I sighed at work in front of me. Fuck.....

 💃1 hour later💃

I was tired as hell. Mr. Finn was At his desk grading papers and I was at this Stupid desk doing a Spanish Packet. Even though I was Mad Mr. Finn looked really hot right now. His hair was ruffled and 20 Minutes ago I noticed He had a large bulge in his Pants.

Maybe If I seduced him, he would let me go home. That idea seemed Possible but how would I do it? Suddenly I got an idea.

 I could drop my pencil by his desk and bend to Get it. He would get super hard and Then you know what  Happens.

I throw my pencil on the floor. the pencil rolls to his desk and He notices.

" Ava. Please come get your pencil" He says in a raspy voice. I Get up and walk over to his desk and bend over. I make sure My thick ass is in his face. I stand up again and look at Mr. Finn's pants.

He has a Large Bulge bigger than before. I Look at his face to see that he is grinning. " you like what you see" Mr. Finn says as he stands up.

He starts walking over to me as I back up." I don't know what you talking about" I Say stuttering.

" you don't think I Knew what you were doing. Bending over beside me" He says as I'm against the wall. We are inches apart.

His voice is dark and raspy. he smashes his lips onto mine and I kiss back. our tounges fought for dominance but Mr. Finn won.

His hands started going up My thigh close to My kitty. I started Unziping his pants. His Huge Member sprung out.

Mr. Finn Pulled Off my Panties and Stuck 2 fingers inside. I Moaned Loudly as he started going faster.

 Suddenly he pulled out his fingers and pushed me to his desk. He leaned me up against the desk. He spread my legs wide. He Slammed his cock in My pussy with no warning.  I Screamed .he thrusted Into my Pussy with No remorse. I looked into his eyes to see lust.

 " Mmm Take Daddy's Huge cock, sweetheart,"  He said in his dark voice. The way he was slamming his cock into me was amazing. I knew I was Not gonna be able to walk.

After a while, his thrusts started to get sloppy. He came Unexpectedly into my Kitty. He pulled out and took a deep breath and said

" Wanna meet  Next Friday?"

AFTER SCHOOL WRITTEN BY LGBTBADDIE

💃EXTRA💃

Hey, sluts. What did you Bitches think of this chapter? Would you want  Mr finn as your teacher or Nah? As you can tell this story connects to the other stories too. This Book is Meant to Be something close to a TV show. The only thing is you don't need to go in order.  This chapter Gets inspiration from Pretty Little Liars. Ezra and  Aria's relationship. 

 If You wondering when you can expect  The Next Oneshot. The answer is 

🔽

🔽

🔽

🔽

🔽

🔽

🔽

🔽

🔽 Almost there

🔽

🔽

🔽

🔽

🔽

🔽

🔽

🔽

🔽

GOT U BITCHES

GOT U BITCHES

HahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahavHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahahaHahahaha

Ok BYE SLUTS