Wake up

Sara had a dream. She was falling, just falling. But at the same time it wasn't just falling, it was seeing the world. Every second she fell she knew more, death, life, aging, everything. But then her ears rang. Beep... She wanted it to stop. Beep... She squirmed. Beep... She tried to scream but nothing happened. Beep... "No no no!" She thought. Beep... She stopped falling, but she didn't land. She was just floating. Beep... Her body was disappearing, no... she was waking up.
Sara gained consciousness but she wasn't in her yard anymore. She saw white walls and bright, blinding lights. She squinted trying to un-blur the world around her. Beep... There it was again! She looked to her side and saw a heart monitor. She connected the dots and realized she was in the hospital. She tried to get up but a sharp pain sprung through her neck.
"Ahh!" She groaned in pain.
"Your up!" Someone said.
Sara recognize the voice, it was her mom.
"Mom?" Sara asked, she was confused and her head hurt, "wh-what happened."
Suddenly her mom broke into tears, " I was so scared! You bled so much I-," Her mom paused a moment. "You don't remember?"
"It's all fuzzy," Sara began to explain, " I remember walking outside and falling... but then I forget."
"Honey, you didn't fall."
Sara was confused.
Her mom continued, "You we're attacked by a dog."
Sara was stunned. It all started coming back. She sat there in shock as she remembered the dogs vicious bite. It felt like hours passed by as she processed it all, "Well am I ok?" Sara finally asked.
"You bled a lot so you'll be in pain and light headed." Her mom said sadly.
Sara was happy though. It could have been a lot worse. She could have died for that matter. She laid back and smiles. Her eyes fluttered shut and she was asleep once again.

Authors note: I know this is kinda short and crappy but I have writers block so please be patient with me 😭 k