Funny seeing you here

Sara spent two weeks in the hospital but it wasn't as boring as she thought it would be.
On the third day Sara got a roommate! At first she didn't see who it was but then she recognized the voice. Sara flung open the curtain and was delighted at the sight of Bailey. Her delight quickly dissolved as she realized the big cast on Baileys leg.
"Bailey! What happened???" Sara exclaimed.
"Failed flip at the skate part. I heard you got mauled by a dog. You ok?"
"I'm ok but it still hurts a lot."
Bailey and Sara continued their conversation well through the night. Every time they made each other laugh the pain of their injuries exploded but they didn't care.
Bailey went home before Sara but kept coming in to see her. Bailey would bring Sara's favorite snacks and presents. They were sad that visiting time was so small but they made the most out of the time they had.
One night Sara heard a knock on her door. It was really late so she wondered who it could be. To her surprise Baileys head popped in the room.
"What are you doing here?!" Sara asked.
"I hid in a closet until I knew the coast was clear. Then I snuck in here!" Bailey said with confidence.
"Your gonna get in big trouble!"
"As long as we're quiet I'll be fine. So unless you want me to get in trouble you better shut your mouth."
Sara smirked. She reached for her call button and almost burst out laughing as she saw baileys eyes widen. "I'm not actually gonna do it!" Sara laughed.
"You better not. Cause' then you'll have no friends again." Bailey joked, "Get up. I have something to show you."
Sara was nervous to get in trouble but she got up and put on her slippers.
Bailey led her down the hallway and up the stairs. They reached the roof and Bailey quietly opened the door. They walked outside but their stomachs dropped as they heard the door lock behind them. K