You're my Older Sibling

You were the "older sibling" of the survivors that always crowded around you in the campfire forest, how? You genuinely had no idea. Did you radiate such "older sibling" vibes from survivors? Well, regardless, you didn't mind. You enjoyed the attention; it made you feel like you were the missing piece in their life.

But then again, this still made you question why people think you're somewhat like a "parent" to them. Was it because you always took the hit when a killer was close to hitting other survivors? Because you were the one who looped killers for one generator to be finished? Flash-saving at the perfect moment? That probably was the main reason. Even Bill considered you family, calling you his grandchild.

You always were the first sacrifice for everyone, but it was a rare occasion. There were times that you even managed to escape some of the killer's grasp by "Decisive Strike" or "Boil Over", you were simply that "awesome" as Meg would say. You didn't even doubt that killers would talk about you after their trial was over. Better yet, they were talking about you now.

"Anyone else went up against that Y/N? They sure do know how to run!" Frank asked the other killers around him as he sat near a log with his group sitting next to or behind him. "I ain't know they had a weapon on 'em in my last trial! Son of a bitch gave me a deep wound..." Caleb, otherwise known as "The Deathslinger" grunted as he lowered his Redeemer, heavily pressing his hand against the cut you gave him just minutes ago; he was bleeding profusely.

"Must've learned from Laurie, after all, she's the only one who can harm us with a weapon", Julie shortly spoke up as she played with the strings of her hoodie. "She gave me her medkit once... That was the first time a survivor was so kind to me..." Adiris said with a ghost smile on her lips, still remembering the time you sacrificed your medkit in exchange for you and Claudette leaving by the exit gates.

The killers chatted amongst the eerie and deadly air, mainly you being the focus of the conversation. However, someone was watching, lurking, eavesdropping on their conversation about you. As Sadako crawled herself out of her well, she found her way to where she heard the killers talking about you.

She wondered, what was so interesting about you that made the killers talk so much about how skilled you were? She was curious. But then, an emotion sparked inside of her. Something she hasn't felt in possibly centuries. It was excitement.

She was craving her bloodlust for you now; Sadako's bloodlust was so strong that it made the killers stop their conversation and look at her. Some were concerned, while some were creeped out. "Sadako, are you alright?" Adiris asked Sadako out of slight concern.

"That's some heavy negative energy..." Trickster giggled a little after his statement, he continued. "Perhaps it's because she's simply bloodthirsty for Y/N", the lilac-haired male fondled with his throwing knives and doing tricks as he spoke. "But I don't blame her, that sneaky survivor sure does know how to get around..." he purred as he spoke upon your name.

Sadako approached the fire that blazed into the night, providing the killer's light with a path of where to go when it gets too dark. She threw something pink into the roaring flames of red, a Memento Mori. She was going to test herself against you, to see how good you were. To see if you could escape her. How good were you? She wondered, she would find out in the next trial.

Meanwhile with you and the survivors, you were spending your bloodpoints on new perks or items for your upcoming trial. You knew you were next; however, you weren't quite sure who was coming with you. Nonetheless, you didn't mind who came with you.

You managed to keep a good relationship and reputation with the other survivors, so why should it even matter about who comes with you? You smiled to yourself, you did hope it would be Leon or Ada coming with you.